Summer and Forever

Recovery in heaven minus the needles

It took me a two weeks before they would let me out of hospital. The police came a lot of the time and then came the reporters that sneaked in past the security to take my picture and ask me about what happened.

Bertranna came in asking for forgiveness which I of course gave and we spent a lot of that day crying. Then Frankie came and fed me ice cream while Nick and Joe kissed my cheek and asked me if i was feeling better.

The nurses came and went in a white blur, taking my blood without asking me and assuring me it was for my own good. I was so sick of needles now that I began to cry if anyone brought them out in front of me.

Kevin was a perfect rock throughout the entire thing. He didn't have a scratch on him and he made sure that all my scratches healed before I could even take a step. I could count the minutes on one hand where he wasn't in sight.

Whenever I pretended to fall asleep he would move next to me and sit gingerly on the bed, brushing the hair off my forehead and kissing it. Then I would wrap my arm around his neck and make him sleep next to me because I knew he wouldn't sleep if he was at home away from me.

I could see the tired bags under his eyes when he was forced to go home for three days and after that I let him stay right next to me and watched the bags slowly disappear and the happier look come back into his eyes.

I felt bad that he was doing so much for me but every time i opened my mouth to tell him to relax and that i was fine he would bite his lower lip and shuffle nervously around, unsure of what to do with himself when he wasn't with me.

I honestly didnt' mind having a gorgeous guy sleeping in the same bed as me. Tonight, he had fallen asleep before me, resting peacefully with his arm gingerly around my waist. I gently got out of bed so as not to disturb him and tip toed over to my shoes.

I just wanted to go to the bathroom and then I would be right back. I looked at Kevin one last time and saw that he was deeply asleep. I smiled to myself and left the room and found the bathroom all by myself.

When I finished and got back Kevin was sitting up in the bed looking aorund frantically and disorientated.

"Sarai." He croaked sleepily when he saw me. "What are you doing?"

"I just went to the bathroom." I laughed and took my shoes off, walking back over to him. He nodded, still half asleep, and wrapped his arms my waist and pulled me closer.

"I can't wait until you become Mrs. Jonas." He breathed in my ear, kissing my neck gently. It came out unintentionally hot and I shivered. I kissed him eagerly, needing the familiar feel of his lips on mine.

His hands burned on my skin as they trailed over whatever bare part they could reach. His hands slid over my back, bum, thighs until he pulled me up on top of him and lay back down.

I felt a dull ache in my back at the movement of it all but I wasn't going to voice that complaint when I was having too much fun. I was too caught up in the moment. I tasted every inch of him that I could reach, teeth grazing gently over his chin, ears, lips and throat while he moaned softly underneath me.

When his mouth met mine again it was passionate and fulfilling. It became a battle of whoever could control the kiss and make the other moan for them. I raised myself up on him without breaking the kiss so that my thigh brushed against his hardened member.

I swallowed the moan that erupted from his throat and gently pressed my hand against the heat of his erection, smiling to myself. Instinctively he thrust against my hand, trying to increase the pressure and got what he wished for.

I grabbed him through his jeans and enjoyed the shock of pleasure I got from him as soon as my fingers closed around it. I broke the kiss off and grinned down at him and he grinned back up at me, wicked smile exchanged for wicked smile.

"Welcome back Sari." He said softly to me. In response I squeezed gently and a spasm controlled his body in a quick jerky movement. "G...god."

I let him go and straddled him, my underwear and his jeans the only thing protecting us from the other. His adoring hands gripped my waist and I couldn't help but wince at the sudden pain that rolled down my spine.

He froze and the smile faded from his face. "You're not fully ok."

In a panic, knowing that he would ruin the moment by trying to make me lie down I bent over him and kissed him again.

In response his hands ran back over my spine, back to the sore spot and I winced away from him and out of the kiss. His face was dark as night and he pushed me off him, sitting up.

"You could have gotten hurt Sari."

"I got hurt already Kevin! I need you as well as your love." I pleaded, gently pulling his face towards mine and kissing him full on the mouth. I could feel him half try to pull away again but I kept going, wrapping my arms around him and securing him to me so he couldn't get away.

Kevin put a restraining hand on my arm and pushed me away sighing. "Sarai I love you and believe me, I want to as well but you're hurt baby. I don't want to risk your back or anything. Idon't want to let you get hurt again."

"I'm not a doll Kevin Jonas." I said frustratedly. He looked at me with an amused grin.

"You're cute when you're angry."

"I'm not angry, i'm frustrated."

"I know." He kissed my nose quickly and then stood up. "Soon baby. Soon you'll be mine and we can do whatever you want to, anywhere, anytime."

I grinned to myself at that thought. "Promise?"

"Yeah."

"Think you can sleep in the same bed as me tonight?"

"Hopefully."

"Then get in."

He shuffled next to me and pulled the blanket over the both of us. His arm went underneath my head and the other lay on my waist heavily like an extra blankets. "Go to sleep Sari. We'll be together forever soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
=] There we go. There will be no sequel to this story, i've decided. They've been through enough. hahahaa. I may write one shots on them later but i'll let ya'll know about it. Anyway, two more chapters to goooo