Summer and Forever

Hello Beautiful

My wedding dress looked good on me. Scratch that. It looked beautiful on me, if I do say so myself. It was a pure white strapless dress that clung to my top half and then twisted down and around my lower torso, covering the white heels I was wearing.

My hair was pulled up away from my face and loosely held in place with blue rose clips and the makeup on my face was minimal as I liked the natural look on me. More importantly, so did he.

The media had made a big deal out of our marriage, asking insensitive questions about whether we were doing it because I was pregnant or something stupid like that. I knew for a fact I wasn't pregnant as I had gone to a doctors and he had confirmed it for me.

I hadn't seen Kevin for at least twenty four hours because that was the custom apparently. I laughed to myself when I remembered the way he'd sulked when he'd heard he had to leave for twenty four hours.

"I could hide under your dress and sneak into your room you know. I've heard that it's big enough."

"Perve." I grinned at him.

"Not like that..!"

I kissed his flustered face quickly and then pushed him away before we got carried away and Bertranna soaked us with her bottle of water. "Now go or we'll have to delay the wedding a few minutes because of the twenty four hour thing!"

"Fine." He sighed. I turned to go but he grabbed my wrist quickly and leaned into my ear. "Can't wait to make you mine, soon-to-be Mrs. Jonas." He whispered heavily in my ear before nipping it gently and letting me go.

I fought to keep the grin off my face and got in the car with Bertranna and Denise. The back window was blocked off so I couldn't turn around and see him anymore. Bertranna had grabbed my hand and we'd all gone off to get me ready for my marriage.

***

Now i was staring at myself in the mirror, fidgeting a little with the lace on my veil and ignoring the gasps or Bertranna.

"You look so gorgeous." She squealed, hugging me fiercely.

"OI! BACK AWAY FROM MY WORK OF ART!" The man who'd styled my hair and makeup forcibly pulled Bertranna away from me and left the room, muttering about unappreciated art.

We both laughed and then Denise came into the room. "Sarai, you look so beautiful." She gushed before bursting into tears. She hurried off to fix her makeup again and I turned back to the mirror.

"Sari, you look scared honey." Bertranna grabbed my hand. "Kevin is going to adore you."

"I know." I said uncertainly.

"No. Look at me." I looked at Bertranna and she fiercely gazed back at me. "That boy has suffered all through media ridicule and psycho stalker attacks just to be with you. Now that you're going to walk down that aisle for him, he is not going to let you go or regret this ever."

"I can do this right?" I said anxiously. "I mean I don't have the best family history to go back on."

"You left your family because they weren't together Sari! You want different things to them. You can do this. You love that boy right?"

"Yes."

"You want to be with him for the rest of your natural life?"

I looked back at the mirror and smiled. "And then a little bit longer."

"Well then. You strut your stuff down that aisle and know that you belong. By the way, Sar?"

"Mmm?"

"Zip me up?"

I burst into laughter and helped her fix her dress, the thought of marrying Kevin Jonas looking even better now.

***

I could hear the music. Since I didn't have any father or brother to walk me down the aisle, Joseph was standing next to me and I was gripping his arm for dear life.

"Scared, sister dear?"

"Shut up."

He sniggered and squeezed my hand. "Thank you for marrying my brother."

"Thank you for agreeing to give us space when we come back from our honeymoon."

"I never agreed to that."

"You're going to."

He laughed and the curtains pulled back so that meant it was time to walk. The hall was filled with all the people that Kevin's family knew and loved and all of his family. I didn't mind it at all. I had Bertranna, the Jo Bros and Kevin. I had everyone I needed.

I could see Kevin standing in his tuxedo, watching me walk down the aisle. I loved the way his mouth fell open when he saw me and didn't shut it until I was standing next to him.

He took my hand and walked me up to the priest who was going to marry us. His hand gripped mine tightly.

"You left your hair curly." I whispered as we walked. He had been thinking of straightening it but I didn't like it straight. I loved the curls on his head. He looked like a young boy then.

"Of course, dear." He whispered back, laughing.

"Today, we are gathered here to witness the marriage of Sarai Angelina Cage and Paul Kevin Jonas..."

The priest spouted the rest of his speech while Kevin whispered, "Angelina?"

"Bite me."

He smirked. "All in good time."

"Repeat after me please. I, Sarai Cage take you, Paul Jonas..."

"I, Sarai Cage take you, Kevin Jonas.."

"To be my lawfully wedded husband..."

"To be my lawfully wedded husband..."

"In sickness and health, for richer or poorer until death do us part."

"In sickness and health, for richer or poorer until we die together."

Kevin chuckled and repeated the Priest's lines but added one more promise on the end of the vow.

"In sickness and health, for richer or poorer until we die together, for I promise to follow you even in death."

"You may now kiss the bride."

We barely waited for him to use that line. We didn't give anybody the chance to object to our marriage because if they objected, they could go and die.

His hands pulled the veil off my face and then he was there, kising me and holding me as if he'd never let me go and nothing else mattered. My hands were in his hair and his were on my waist and somehow, I knew everything was going to be okay.

FINITO!
♠ ♠ ♠
xD I am so happy its finished. There is an epilogue coming up but yeah, this is my story and its finally finished peoples!!!