Pink is the new BLAQUE

01. beginnings...

Syn’s POV

“You are coming to the hellowweeennn party tonight, right?”

“Who else’s coming?” I asked Jimmy without looking up to him as he entered my bedroom and went ahead making himself comfortable on my bed. Selfless bastard.

“Uhh..everyone?”

“Ok.” Taking my eyes away from my people watching activities, I continue strumming my guitar to the tune that playing on my mind. People-watching, strumming my guitar and staying in my bedroom with beer bottles for accompany are one of the most favourite pass times activities I greatly endeavour.

“What are you going to be tonight?”

“A looser.”

“What? Oh come on, get a grip dude.”

“Oh how about... a dork?”

“Would you please let it go?”

“How would I when someone that you love so much said all those stuff to you?” I feel like hitting Jimmy with my guitar. I know I shouldn’t take it on him. He’s just trying to be nice. But I can’t help with what I going through right now. And it is all HER fault!!!

“I know how you’re feeling but you gotta move on dude. She’s not the only flower out there for you to pour your honey dude. You got to start a new beginning!!”

Silence.

“I know it is hard when it hurt to hear such an insult from someone you so greatly in love with. But that’s the fact. She did say those stuffs and...She’s simply a bitch, dude.”

Despite myself, I got to smile with Jimmy’s last remark. Jimmy knows how to make me smile. He’s a great friend. Always there, even you don’t really need him (haha!!). My sensible buddy that I love most!!! (Another haha!!)

Turning to where he’s currently lying on my bloody bed, putting down my guitar, I surprised him by hurling myself at him. Hugging him!!!

“Oh gawd!!! Lemme go you ass!!”

“Hahaha!!” Pulling myself away from him, I sitting Indian-style in front of him with a stupid big puppy smile plastered on my face.

“So dude. What will you be tonight?”

Without hesitating, the one that I’ve always want to be is...”Frankenstein dude”

“Yeah!!”

Nicole’s POV

Tonight is the night that I hate most. Because, firstly, it was the day I’ve first met Lee 4 years ago. And we are going to a party of someone I do not know (actually I have no problem going to a stranger’s party) but, currently, socialising is not my favourite past time activities.

Instead, I rather lock myself in my room, watching rental horror movies alone with the company of my most favourite liquor, Vodka. Not that I love to drink but currently, it is one of my favourite past time.

Suddenly, my bed room door open and here comes Jessica strutting with her Halloween costume.

“Why are you not ready yet?”

“Well lemme see...oh I don’t feel like going out!!!”

“Gawd!!! You and Lee have broken up like a year ago. So what’s eating you dolly!?”

Silence.

“Doll, you need to move on. Start a new beginning.”

“I don’t to meet someone...”

“The intention I’m dragging you to this party for you to socialise again. We want the old Nicole back. Not asking you to look for a new man. That will be on later part in your life...as you move on.”

Silence.

“Well...”

“Dolly, just get dress please. We are late by the way.”

“How do you meet this girly anyway?” I asked Jessica before she left the room to join the rest of the girls in our living room.

“Valary you've mean? I’ve met her backstage at A7X concert last month. Her boyfriend is the lead singer.”

“I didn’t know you listen to their songs. Not that I’m complaining.”

“No you’re not. Well, I just accompany my nephew to their concert and at the same time, Ferry won 2 backstage passes. So I kind of hang out with the rest of the band after their concert.”

“Are they cool?”

“I don’t know much of how rock star lifestyle is, but they all down-to-earth people. Although one of them just reminds me of you.”

“How’s that possible?” I asked her while wearing my Halloween costume that Ashley bought for me yesterday. Well I’m too not interested with what I will be. Trusting my dollies to prepare the costume.

“Well, he’s just broke up with his girlfriend of 4 years. Just like you. And he was pissing himself off everyones' ass. Just like you.”

“Oh.” Nodding to her, I quickly pull out my make-up bag and begin to make my face. While I’m doing that, Jessica crept out of my room and joining the rest of the pussycat dolls in the living room.

Who is this dude?