Sexual Short Stories

The Alleyway

She was walking home from the bar. It was a late night the street lights were on and she was in a hurry to get home. There was a short that she could take that would get her home in ten minutes but if she went the long way it could take almost thirty minutes. She had had a few drinks but seemed ok to walk home. Turning up the ally way she made her way past a few boxes and garbage cans, behind her she could hear shuffling want sounded like men’s foot steps. Quickly she looked behind her but there was no one there. She turned back in the direction she was walking and was spooked by a cat that had walked in front of her. She was caught by a man.

“You better watch where you are going you might fall and hurt yourself.”

Another man came up behind him and grabbed her by the wrist.

“Yeah someone might take advantage of that.”

He pulled her up and threw her against the wall, she tried to push him off her but he easily grabbed her other hand and pinned it against the wall. He started kissing along her neck and cheek line. She started to squirm and plead for them to let her go. One of the men reached up her skirt to grab for her panties but realized that there were none.

“Your making it easier for us”

He began to unbutton his pants and lower the zipper. Well the man that was holding her started kissing the girl on the lips. His hands began to wonder to her breast as he was kissing. His hands would grab her entire breast and squeeze creating a small amount of pain but more pleasure. As he kissed her, she tried to resist but it was no use he was able to open her mouth with his tongue and explore. She bit down on his tongue cause it to bleed a little and him retracting it from her mouth.

“That little bitch but me” He yelled.

The other man looked at him and smiled

“Well we cant have that now can we”

He took his belt and wrapped it around her wrist then on the fire escape above them. She was dangled from the fire escape he toes just barley touching the ground. They pulled down her skirt revealing her women-hood and that there were no panties. Ripping off part of her shirt They forced it around her mouth so she wouldn’t scream or bit them. The man who already had his pants unbuttoned, moved behind her and the other man crouched in front Very easily he lifted her legs on to his shoulders and began to lick the outer lips of her vagina. The man behind her reached into his pocketed and pulled out a condom. He allowed his penis to rest between her but cheeks as he prepared the condom. The man in front stopped licking her for a moment and placed a single finger inside her.
“Looks like we got a virgin tonight,” He laughed.

“Well since I get the black cherry you can have this one,”

The girl began to moan. She didn’t want any of her cherries taken but the more they played with her the more she seemed to be enjoying it. As he man licked her she let out a few light moans. The finger entering her was not the same as her own would have been and moaning loudly she was surprised to find that she enjoyed everything that was happening to her.

“Looks she’s enjoying it,”

The man kneeling in front placed a second finger in her. He could feel her starting to get stretched out and leaving the two fingers inside he moved them around playing with her G-spot and She started moan louder and louder as her women-hood got wetter and wetter. He was even able to pull back some of the foreskin on her clit and lick her exposed clit. As he did so occasionally he would blow on her clit which caused her to shiver and almost scream. The man in behind had finished with his condom and was lined up to her anal hole and waited for his friend. Once they where both ready the men made their way into to their respective holes. They started off slowly and once they hole were ready they began to thrust away. The man in the front could fell the after effects of the cherry being popped and it excited him even more. He began to thrust fast and fast. The man behind could believe how tight she was. It was an amazing feeling like a vagina that would never be stretched. Almost spontaneously all three orgasmed at the same time. The men removed the condoms and threw them in an open garbage can. The put the skirt back on the girl but it didn’t cover much and then let her down. Just as the men where about to leave she grabbed one by the arm.

“Will I see you guys same time tomorrow night?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well folks I am sure you have heard of the new rule that states I can no longer post my sexual stories in this manner because they are not actually one story. So Until the Collection page is up I will be posting them as their own story so make sure you check in regularity and see if they are up. Or you can message me at ashleytoogood@hotmail.com and see when I plan on posting new stories. For now this is my last addition to Sexual Short stories but there will be more to come. Make sure you comment and understand what is happening to all my fans out there. :)