Walk Away

The Bridge

You don't understand, and truthfully, I don't think you ever will.

I throw glances, drop hints, and try my best to impress you. But it will never work. Because in the end, you'll walk away.

Your face was carved by Angels, quite cliche' but leave me to my own methods of thought. Your laugh, your smile, those deep lines in your forehead when you question my motives.

Do you not love me? Are you dragging me along until I realize it? I know what will happen then, you'll let go. Then you'll walk away.

It's seems as though my life has changed, I've opened my eyes for once and noticed the light. You don't love me, and for that, I hate you. You'll walk away.

My mother told me no one would be able to love me, it seemed impossible to her. My shy stature, my hate for anything that couldn't except who I was, and just me.

The smoke blocks my eyes, I'm unable to see where I'm going. This trail leads me to nowhere. You took me down it once before, but then again, you'll walk away.

It gets thicker as a realize my fate, I'll be alone and never to be found. No one will ever be able to bring me back. It seems like an impossible feat.

Oh god. It means I will never see you again. That face.. smile.. carved by Angels. Those Angels are decieving, a beautiful outside but they are evil on the inside. They'll walk away.

I'm wandering around and I realise where I am, through the thick smoke of regret. 200 feet up in the air, a long bridge keeping my sanity and my heart beat. Should I walk away? No, I can't be like you. I don't walk away from my fears. Which is why I have decided.

I won't walk away.

I'll jump for my love.

No, never walk away.