Back to the spooky past

This is the way to the hospital . . .

It was a cold night, on the 31st October. Twins Macy and Harli Queene were walking to the hospital, to visit their Father, who had been stabbed twice in the chest, while alone in his own home...

. x . Macy's POV. x .

"Come on Harli, hurry up!" I shouted
"Yea, Yea, Macy, I’m coming." She yelled back
There was a startling shriek, followed by all the streetlights flickering then turning off, leaving the street engulfed in utter darkness. Then, a golden beam appeared in the blackness of the night, coming from one, single, stray star, barely visible in the jet black sky.
I screamed as I heard a voice, muffled by the wind, then ran, as fast as I could towards the hospital, Harli following. Harli always follows me now.
The wind whistling in my ears, goosebumps on my arms, I wished i'd brought a jacket. Leaves crunching under my feet, the laughter of young children, out trick-or-treating.
I could still hear the muffled voice.
My heart was beating in my ears, I could hear my own breathing, I didn't know what to do.
I was outside the hospital now, so I stopped, waiting for Harli.
She came along, panting, and gasping for breath.
"God Macy, what was that about? It's like a monster was chasing after you." she said inbetween breaths.
"T-the voice." I whispered "Didn't you hear it?"
"What voice. Macy, you must be imagining things." She shook her head, and walked inside.
This voice scared me to death. But now, it scared me even more, because I realised it was my own voice talking to me the whole time. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
It's quite short, sorry.
Comment/subscribe-it makes me happy. =)
Beccy.