How I Missed You.

A Change for the Better

As I headed to my Math’s class I heard my name being called, “Isa! Bella! Bell! Isabella!”

I turned around and saw Mitchie running towards me, “Hey girl.”

“Hey,” she puffed, “where did you get to?” she gave me a skeptical look.

“You looked busy, so I decided to get out of your hair,” I told her.

“Oh, “ she smiled, “did you see us? Josh was all over me, he was like putty in my hands. Really cute putty.”

I rolled my eyes, “Your not going to take advantage of him are you?” I asked her.

Mitchie scoffed, “of course not! Whatever he does, he does of his own free will. I’m just saying that if I were to ask him, say, a favour like getting Jamie to ask you out, then he’d make sure it would happen,” she raised her eyebrows at me.

“Mitchie!” O punched her in the arm, just lightly but hard enough to get my pint across, “I do not want anyone to be asking me out!”

“Okay, okay. I’m just saying, that if you were to change your mind, then, ya’ know.”

“I’m not going to change my mind. You know my mum doesn’t want me dating, I and prefer not to go behind her back,” I told her.

I saw Mitchie roll her eyes, “If you’re sure.”

“Hey babe!” Josh came round and rested his arms on both of our shoulders.

“I’ll see you later,” I smiled, shaking his arm off and heading towards my classroom. As soon as I walked away, I heard a giggle and turned to see Mitchie and Josh’s faces glued together once again. I wonder how long that relationship is going to last.

“Isabella!” I heard my name being called and swiveled around; it was Jamie.

“Hey,” I smiled, I didn’t know what it was, there was just something about Jamie that I liked, he was sweet and reminded me of something, or someone, I didn’t know what.

Jamie can running up towards me panting, “What do you have?” he asked once he got his breath back.

“Math’s,” I told him, sighing, “You?”

He held his right hand, where he firmly grasped a math’s book, “Math’s.”

I laughed, “Right.”

“Care to join me?” he asked all gentlemen like, yes very sweet indeed.

“Sure.” I heard the second bell go off, and we rushed to class.

~~~~~

“Haha,” I laughed, “In what way was that funny?”

“Come one you must have laughed, it was just so, I don’t know, they killed them, then he killed them, the she killed him, the he killed her. It’s like they were all in on it, but they weren’t and then the whole death scene was in slow mo,” Jamie rambled on.

We were walking back to our lockers and talking about the scary movie that had been on T.V the night before. I laughed again, this was just the type of thing James would have loved. I shook my head, don’t go there, that subject was to painful to think about.

“Hey, you okay?” Jamie asked me, I hadn’t realized that I had been quiet for quite sometime.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just thinking,” I gave him a reassuring smile.

He didn’t go further into it.

Just like at snack, I found Mitchie sitting on the hill with Josh. Jamie and I found Shane and after eating quickly we went back on the oval to play some more footy and muck around.

Maybe Mitchie dating Josh wasn’t so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter
Next chapter should be up sometime this week.
Thanks for reading
xx Emma