Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

Cyrano de Bergerac.

I had bruises up and down my legs and arms. It was from all of the belt lashes.

“Peyton, turn to page forty-eight.”

“Go fuck yourself.” I said to my math teacher.

“Go to your principal’s office.” She said.

“I think not.” I replied back getting up and going out the door. I walked into Marc’s class and sat on his desk. He looked at me and shook his head.

“Sit down, might as well learn something.” He said. I smiled and sat in his desk picking up the left over book. It was Cyrano d Bergerac. It was the one reason I came to school in the tenth grade. They were on the last scene.

Some bratty girl was doing a shit impression of Roxane. Even if Roxane was a slut, her role should be played right.

“Can I be Roxane?” I asked Marc. He gave me a big smile.

“Finally taking an interest in learning? Lela, stop reading.” I turned to the page. I read out Roxane’s lines with power and happiness. Marc took over Cyrano’s lines and I couldn’t help but be drawn in and smile. I swear by the end we were only inches apart. Then the bell rung.

His class left and it was only him and me in the room.

“I don’t have a class right now.” He said. I expected him take me right then and there. Well, not really.

“Good.” I replied back then sat in his teachers chair.

“Are you going to lunch?” He asked getting out money.

“No, I only eat once a day.” I said making him roll his eyes.

“You’re eating what I get.” He said then left. I expected I was supposed to stay there so I did. When he came back he had a huge plate of cafeteria nachos. He threw me a fork and sat opposite of me.

“Hope you like this because you are to feast on this with me.” He said taking some of the nachos popping them into his mouth. I looked at the jumbled mess of nachos and picked up one with a fork. I salvulated at the salty delicious mess.

“Yum.” I said making him smile as he ate more. Spending a whole black alone with him was nice. We were only interpreted once by another English teacher. I stayed in his seat until it was time for our class then I had to go back to my seat.

I fell asleep, what he was teaching now was boring. He woke me up at the end of the class and told me to wait.

“So, why did you come to my class?”

“Got kicked out.” I said fixing my pack on my back.

“You need to control that.” He said as he ruffled my hair. I slapped his hand away.

“No, I don’t.” He laughed.

“Yes, you do. If you don’t you might lose things that matter to you.”
I didn’t want him to be right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.
It took me forever to write this.
>.>
Cause my computer hates black people.
*tears* I'M BLACK =[
=] :P XD