Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

I should know her name.

My hair was getting longer and the days became colder. I started to take Maybell out less. It was a hassle to bundle her up like that. She would cry when I was doing it as well, it was a waste of quality time. I actually started to read her stories, as crazy as that seemed. It was fun to watch her little confused face.

Halloween was coming soon and I planned to stay in my house all alone with Maybell. Maybe pass out some candy. Since all my old classmates would be gone I thought it wouldn’t be weird if I had Maybell out for Halloween. But she would only be four months.

She was able to do a lot of things now. I could finally have her sit up straight a little more as I bathed her. It was cute how she splashed in the water.

As I was home alone for the weekend, it was my only peace, someone knocked on the door.

“Oh how I wonder who that could be.” I said sarcastically already knowing the one person who it could have been. As I got to the door and opened it I saw Marc Rider. I didn’t both containing my smile. I just made it seem cockier.

“What do you want?” I asked leaning on my doorframe.

“I wanted to make sure you were not being foolish again.” He said grabbing both of my wrist looking them over. There was a scar where I had stopped before.

“Now, show me the back of your thighs.” He said making me give him a curious look.

“What the fuck are you talking about you thigh freak?” I shouted pulling away from him.

“I know where people like to cut themselves. Just let me see them.” He said arms crossed with a serious demeanor. I rolled my eyes before I heard Maybell became to cry.

I went into the living room where I had left her in her bouncer. As I started to play with her I heard Marc come in shutting the door behind him.

Maybell reached for her yellow blanket making me giggle at home silly she looked. Marc sat beside me and she looked at him. He smiled at her.

“Hi again.” He said then put his finder out to her. She grabbed it and looked at it for a while before putting it in her mouth.

“Maybell, you don’t know where that has been.” I said making a disapproving face. She looked back at me and smiled just a little.

“You’re going to have fun at five months.” He said with a grin. I glanced at him.

“How would you know?” I asked.

“I have a niece. She is six now. I used to care for her a lot when my brother couldn’t.” I felt my heart pound a little. He was a family man. No, wait. I couldn’t feel something real for him. I refused! I was not going to be seduced by his knowledge of child care.

“On Halloween, I’m taking her around. Want to join us?” he said looking at me. I looked at him for a second before looking away and nodding my head a little.

“Sure, why not?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD