Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

His sport is Lacrosse.

I felt like a stalker. I was at a lacrosse game with Maybell. I was sitting on my side of the bleachers, my school was laying against Dylan’s school. He looked nice in his form fitting uniform. I looked down my bleachers and saw Marc was watching the game. He told me earlier that he might be going to the game. I bumped Maybell on my knee a little and she giggled. I was having fun with Maybell when I looked down at the field.

At that moment, I connected eyes with Dylan. He stopped on the field and was soon hit by my team. There was a groan from both sides and his medics came onto the field checking him out. He waved them off and started to pay again. He looked at me for a second and I made Maybell wave.

She looked at him with a confused look then up at me.

“That’s daddy.” I said in a low voice to her. She looked at the field.

“Mar.” She said making my stomach churn slightly. I laughed.

“No, Mar is not daddy.” I said.

“Mar.” She said back. She had already learned how to say Ma. Now that she had hung out with Marc for a while she called him Mar.

She was five months now. I just smiled kissing her cheek. We watched the rest of the game then I went down to talk to Marc.

“Hello Maybell.” He said poking her nose. She giggled as she reached for him. He took her in his arms. That little flirt.

“It’s great that we won.” I said with a smile. He nodded his head.

“I was rooting for us. Though, we did get a little rough when we hit that player.” I nodded in agreement.

“Peyton?” I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Dylan. His beauty seemed to radiate around him. I clutched my shirt slightly as I pushed my hair away from my face.

“Hi, long time no see.” I said. He made me feel like we were back at summer camp again. His eyes went over to Maybell.

“Is that-” I felt my body flare up and cut him off.

“Her name is Maybell. She is not a that.” I said keeping my temper under control. It was hard when her father had referred to her as a that.

“Peyton, I’m sorry.” He said. I looked away from him.

“You should be.” I replied. Marc looked at us uneasily.

“I want to talk to you, and see her for a bit.” He said trying to grab my hand. I pulled it away from him and got closer to Marc.

“E-mail me or something, we’ll talk later.” I said then walked off to my car with Maybell in my arms. I had to collect myself before we were going to talk. I didn’t want to cry in front of him. Plus, I didn’t want to fall back in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD