Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

His parents?

I had finished making dinner before hiding away in my room. I got Maybell ready for bed then read he a story then placed her in her crib to sleep. She dozed of fast and I went on the computer to check my messages. I remembered that I told Dylan to talk with me later. I checked my messages and sure enough I had one from him.

He had written that he wanted to see me for a longer time, the next time that he wanted to meet me. He also noted that he didn’t want to go anywhere near Marc. I remembered that I had promised Marc that I would give him some lasagna tomorrow and that he had in fact kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

I blushed at the though. I wrote him that it was a coincidence that we had seen him there and that Marc could show up anywhere. I sent it and after a couple minutes got an alert that I had gotten an email. He said that I should head over to his house instead.

A house was not a place that I wanted to be alone with a raging hormonal teenage boy. I told him just that. The next message I got said that he wasn’t a boy, that he was a man. I rolled my eyes at that. He also said that I could come over when his parents were there and frankly I was so surprised that I fell out of my seat.

I got onto AIM and messaged him.

“Are you fucking serious?” I typed out quickly sending it.

“Yeah, I want them to see their granddaughter.”

I sat there in an open mouthed daze.

“Tell me you are honest to god bull shitting me. You know how your parents will react?”

“I don’t care. I want to take responsibility of my blunder of being unprotected. I will atone for what I have done.”

I swear everytime he was on a computer he had a dictionary by his side. I used to call him Book Professor.

“What ever you say. I’m not getting into your family troubles though. That is your problem.”

“Even if they kick me out I will not blame you.”

“Good.” I wrote back and was about to sign out when he messaged me again.

“Did you miss kissing me?”

“What kind of question is that?

“Well when I kissed you earlier you seemed to be happy about it.”

“Actually your kiss was so bad it reduced me to tears,” I wrote feeling I was going to break my keyboard. “Now go to sleep. You have practice tomorrow don’t you?”

“Yeah, thanks mom. I’ll see you tomorrow at my house. I’ll send you the address in an email.” He quickly signed off before I could even say night. I sighed leaning back in my chair. I ran my fingers through my hair realizing I would have to get it cut soon.

I liked my hair short. It represented the future and present. All I could remember when my hair was long was the bad things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
When do you think they'll finally see?
I love Avril Lavigne.