Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

His Name is Marc Rider.

At school I went to my homeroom and I saw one of my old friends looking at me. She gave me a small smile and I turned away from her. It was hard to look at old friends.

I looked blankly down and wondered what my daughter was doing.

“Peyton Mercy?” I heard the teacher call out and I raised my hand slightly. I was lucky that no one in this grade really knew me. All the people that I was closest too had graduated last year. Well, except for the girl that kept staring at me.

I missed hanging out with them a little. As I went to classes I hung out in the back of the room. Except in one class, it was English. It was a new teacher, his name, Marc Rider.

He was attractive enough, short brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. He looked like he could have been a model. I couldn’t help but follow him with my eyes the entire time. He made me sit in the front of the classroom. He made my hands shake.

“Now I need a volunteer to write about themselves on the board.” He said looking around the room. I looked down as my hand continued to shake. I heard him click his tongue.

“You.” He said grabbing my shaking hand as he yanked me to the board.

The questions were simple. Well, at least the first two were. It was, “What’s your name?”, “How old are you?” and, “What’s your biggest secret?”.

The two I answered with no problem. But the last one I hesitated. I wrote:

“If I told you, I’d have to kill you.”

The teacher laughed and the class did a little. I sat back down and I kept tapping my hand. After class he told me to stay. I felt anxious.

“Peyton, I saw that you were not in school for a year.”

“Family problems.” I mumbled under my breath before quickly exited. I decided then that I was not coming to school ever again.

When I got home I saw my father was sleeping in his room and Maybell was sleeping in her crib next to his bed. I picked her up and brought her downstairs with me. She was sleeping peacefully and I rocked her in her rocking chair. I loved to look at her face and think of her father. It was better than what I could have thought of. He loved me, he… he just wasn’t ready for everything yet.

That was what I decided.

“Peyton, get up here.” My father said from his room.

“I’ll be right there.” I said getting up.

It was this time of night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD