Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

What is her name?

I grabbed Marc’s number off the dressed and called it. He had snuck it in my pocket when he left. I had dressed up more formal today. I was wearing a pinstripe knee length skirt with a silky red dress shirt. I wore stockings and heels as well. Maybell was dressed up matching me a little. We were going to visit Dylan’s parents. I called Marc holding a plate of covered lasagna in my hands.

Maybell was touching her little black shoes while lying on her back. She looked adorable.

“Hello?” I heard Marc answer tiredly.

“Hi, it’s Peyton. I have your lasagna. Can I bring it round your house?” I asked. I never had visited Marc’s house so I had no clue where it was.

“Sure, I live on West Point Lane. 341.” He said. I could hear sheets moving. He really did just wake up.

“I’ll be there soon. Get dressed you bum.” I said before hanging up. I got Maybell in the car and saw my father.

“Where are you going?” He asked as he walked down to the car to me.

“I’m going to give this food to my friend then I’m driving up to Castra.” I said putting in her baby bag.

“Why are you going to Castra?” He asked then took a deep sip of his coffee.

“I’m visiting Dylan and his parents.” I said shutting the car door.

“Who told you, you could do that?” He said now expressing his anger.

“I did. Dylan wants to show his parents he had a child.” I said looking my father dead in the eyes. His eyes were a venomous green. I was glad not to have them.

“You are not letting that piece of shit see my granddaughter.” He said in a demanding voice.

“That’s entirely too bad. Because I’m letting him.” I said then rushed into my car. I locked the doors to his hands that grabbed at the car and drove off. When I got to Marc’s house I knocked heavily. He opened the door in only his pajama pants.

I was directly in line with his broad chest. My cheeks turned rosey and I looked up.

“Here.” I said handing him the place. He took it with a smile.

“Thanks.”

“Marc.” I heard a woman say behind him. I peeked over his shoulder and saw a woman with brown hair and deep dark brown eyes. Her skin was flawlessly tanned.

“Oh, hello.” She said with a smile. She was wearing a think silky nightgown. Her hair was frazzled. I knew that could only mean one thing. Since he was practically naked as well.

“Hi, and bye.” I said then started to leave.

“Peyton.” I heard Marc say. I just waved and got into my car. Who the heck was she? And why am I so angry about it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.