Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

I am a mother.

I took my time driving to Dylan’s place to cool down. I couldn’t stop thinking about the woman at Marc’s house. I still didn’t know why I was angry but I took deep breaths and got over it.
When I got to Dylan’s house I wondered about, Marc, wait no… I meant Dylan’s parents.

How would they react to Maybell? I started to pull out her bag when my phone started to ring.

What? I couldn’t have a cell phone like everyone else?

I picked it up and it was Dylan.

“Are you almost here?” He asked. I could hear Christmas music playing in the background.

“I’m actually outside.” I got Maybell holding her tired body to me.

“You tell your parents that Maybell is your daughter?” I said now shifting bags on my shoulder. I locked the car as I walked to his house.

“No, I’m explaining it when you get here.”

“Dylan!” I yelled before hearing nothing on the other end. Anger was boiling in me again. I got my composer together before knocking on their door. His parents came to the door and smiled. They looked like the perfect parents, like nothing could happen to them.

Sure is going to suck when they find out that their son knocked up some girl older than him.

“Oh, Peyton you cut your hair.” His mother said with a smile. His parents had seen me a couple of times when we were dropped off and pick up from camp. I smiled and tried not to frown.

“Nice to see you two again.” I said as they ushered me in. I sat down on the couch. It was really weird. They already had everything for Christmas ready except the tree and the presents.

“Dylan should be out here soon.” His father said. He was a balding and fatter gentleman. He would be a nice Santa Claus. The rectangle glasses made my mind turn to Marc.

I put down Maybell’s bag now holding her in my lap.

“Who is this little beauty?” Dylan’s mother asked now playing with a groggy Maybell.

“She’s my daughter.” Dylan said making his grand entrance. Immediately things became awkward and she stopped playing with Maybell.

“Oh.” She said softly sitting on her loveseat with her husband.

“I thought her told you but when I was two seconds away he told me he hadn’t.” I said sending a glare to him. He walked over to me and sat next to me trying to kiss me.

“Don’t touch me.” I said smiling at him making him back off. I turned back to his parents with a small smile.

“I didn’t come here to make trouble. I just wanted to show you Maybell.” I said bouncing her on my knee.

“I see.. so how did this happen?” His father asked after a pregnant silence.

“Well, Peyton got a little frisky one night-” He started to say when I slapped him upside his head.

“That is not how it happened Mr. and Mrs. Merr.” I said

“But baby-” He said now making me hit him again.

“Don’t call me baby.”

“You two seem to have a nice relationship.” His mother said in a worried voice.

“We used to.” I said trying not to glare at Dylan.

“We still do.” He said going in to kiss me again.

“Don’t push it.” I said pushing him away from me. Maybell just sat on my lap with a perturbed look on her face. I felt her bottom go warm.

“May I use your facilities?” I asked already standing up grabbing diapers and wipes.

“It’s on the right.” Dylan said following after me. I entered the bathroom and I took off her little stockings starting to change her.

“Give me her diaper.” I said holding out one hand to get it. He handed it to me and I quickly tied up her old diaper handing it to him.

“Eww, what am I supposed to do with this?” He said now sounding like an elementary school kid.

“Throw it the fuck away.” I said sending him a quick glare. I finished cleaning her up and fixed her up before heading back in the living room. I sat back down taking a deep breath in.

“I’ll tell you what made Maybell happen.” I said then closed my eyes. It felt like I had them closed forever.

“It was night time and we had just gotten back from the bonfire at camp,” I said starting to feel like I was actually back there.

It was night and Dylan and I were walking hand and hang under the stars. He had his hair in that cute style I loved and he smelled like burning wood. He had helped them set up the fire. He was walking me back in the wooded area to my cabin. My other girls had fallen asleep and they weren't expecting me. I held his warm hand in comparison to the warm night. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to take me to a different way to my cabin.

Here we could forget our ages it didn't matter. He took me to a beautiful place near the stream and a cliff. He told me how beautiful I was and moved my long hair behind my ear. I blushed as I always did and we had sweet kisses. They turned into a more ravenous kiss and he slid down my blue spaghetti straps and pushed me against the hard rough tree.

It scratched my skin but I was too caught up in the moment to really care. Dylan and I had done stuff before but not once were I this turned on. This was the perfect moment for us. We got undressed and he laid me out on the ground moving my hair to see my face more.

"I love you so much." He said then placed a kiss along my neck. Fear did fill my stomach. We weren't being protected but I loved him so much. I let him have my first time. He was a little rough and pulled my hair a little but if it were for him I would let him. He was everything to me.


“After nine months Maybell came and my father was happy.” I said ending what I said. I didn’t tell them everything. Just that we snuck away from the group and did things that we weren’t supposed to. Also that Dylan refused to speak with me.

From the corner of my eye I saw Dylan. He was handing me a tissue. It wasn’t until then that I realized I had been crying. I took it patting at my eyes.

“I see.” His mother said. I played with the fabric of Maybell’s dress.

“How about we all have some dinner.” His father said getting up. Dylan tried to take Maybell but she started to whine reaching out for me.

“She’ll warm up to you.” I said with a sad smile as I stood up holding her.

“Peyton.” Dylan said getting closer, no doubt going in for another kiss. Maybell hit him and I was shocked. Both of us were. I couldn’t remember when she saw someone hit another person. Well, she did see my Father hit me once but that was a long time ago.

Dylan stood there for a second before laughing. I laughed with him. We ate dinner and spoke about visitations and babysitting. I said they could watch her anytime they wanted as long as I knew in advance. I said I would try to let her see them at least twice a month. When I went to leave it was dark.

I laid a sleeping Maybell in her car seat kissing the top of her head. Dylan leaned in kissing her head after me. I shut the car door when he came out and gave a small smile his way. He opened his arms and I gave him a light hug.

“Talk to you later?” I asked.

“Yeah, after I get a talking to.” He said, I tried not to laugh.

“Okay.” I said about to get in my car. He leaned in and tried to kiss me.

“Dylan, really?” I said moving my face away feeling sadness drape over me again.

“Peyton, tell me you don’t have feelings for me.

He said his hand lightly on my cheek. Just his touch made my heart start pounding. He took my silence as a sign and he kissed me softly. I kissed him back and he pressed my body back against the car. I remembered that moment again. I felt seventeen all over again.

Not a worry in the world.

I hardly noticed that he moved his lips to my neck and was now gently sucking at the crook of my neck. Pleasure enthralled me and I ran my hands up his back digging my nails in. I moved my hands to his hair running my fingers through as I bit my lip. He unbuttoned my shirt and licked from my collar bone to my bra.

With a cool breeze rolling in I realized what I was doing and I pushed him away. I blushed holding a hand over the opening of my shirt getting into my car. I started it up as Dylan knocked on my window. I rolled it down and he kissed me quickly.

“Glad to see that you being a mom does not change your underwear choices.” I reached out to hit him but he moved back just in time and began to laugh.

“I’m not talking to you tonight.” I said then drove off. It took some time to get to my house. When I did I saw a woman’s shoes at the door. He had some tramp over I guessed. I went into my room and put Maybell to bed.

I went to bed thinking about tonight. I held back the urge to slide my hands down below the belt. This was the first time I really wanted a male to be in the crude was of saying, to have sex with me. I wondered if Marc went to bed with that woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD