Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

I know who she is.

The woman my father had brought was now staying with us. She had thought I was his wife. She was happy when she found out that I was his daughter. I was fine with her, but when she tried to go near Maybell I flipped.

“Do not touch my child. If you do I will rip those fake nails right off of you.” I said. I had come home from school after picking Maybell up from her grandparents. When I had started making dinner she tried to touch Maybell and I wasn’t having that.

“Child, you need to chill out. It’s only a baby.” She said with crossed arms and an attitude.

“She is my child. Don’t go near her.” I said holding Maybell close to me.

“She is my darlings grandchild. I can touch whatever I want.” She said then tried to lay her nasty nails all over her. I drew back my fist and hit her square in the nose. She stumbled back before falling on her ass holding her nose. I think she might have started bleeding.

“Don’t ever try to touch my child you low life whore.” I said then left with Maybell. We got in the car and drove around. I didn’t know where I was going but driving was slowly calming me down. I got a call on my cell phone. I stopped the car seeing it was Marc.

I felt a little guilty. I hadn’t spoken to him since visiting his home. I also felt bad about almost having sex with Dylan, though I had no right feeling guilty about that.

“Hello?” I said starting to drive again after picking up.

“Where are you? I stopped by your house and some lady with a broken nose answered.” I could hear him getting in his car.

“I’m driving around. She tried to touch Maybell and I tried to knock her out.” I said now agitated all over again.

“Come to my house.” He said then hung up. I looked at my phone gritting my teeth. How dare he expect me to show up? No, actually, I wanted to see him. I was dying to ask him about that woman.

I drove to his house and when I got there he wasn’t yet there. I got out and held Maybell to me. It wasn’t long until he arrived. He was dressed in ripped jeans and a plain tee shirt. He looked like he stepped out a Hollister AD. It was….sexy.

Did I mention I wanted to rip his clothes off right there? I mean… I didn’t wan to.

“Come in.” He said getting past me opening the door. All he had to do was twist the handle and it opened. He had left his door open. The idiot.

“I’m home.” He shouted making my stomach churn. Someone else was here.

“I’ve been waiting!” I heard a females voice say. The woman skipped down from upstairs and hopped onto Marc in a hug when she got to the bottom. I started feeling insanely mad as I gritted my teeth.

“Peyton, this is my sister. Theresa.” He said turning her towards me. It was the woman from before. My anger quickly subsided.

“Hi.” I said extending my hand. She grabbed on with a big smile.

“Nice to finally meet this Peyton woman.” She said. She then looked at Maybell.

“Well aren’t you cute! You must be that little darling Maybell.” She said just looking at her.

“You can hold her.” I said with a small smile. Theresa looked absolutely happy and held out her arms. I handed her over and she started to dance around. Maybell was laughing. I think she had a thing for people with the last name Rider. Marc and I walked into the living room and we talked about simple things.

“Your lasagna was very good.” He said making me smile.

“Thanks.”

“What did you do that day, you were all dressed up?” He asked. I didn’t even notice that he had gotten closer.

“I visited Dylan’s parents. They took the news that they were grandparents well.” I said. He smiled.

“That’s good.” He said before his face went to shock.

“If you visited them then why is a hickey on your neck?” He said making my touch my neck impulsively. I blushed looking away.

“I believe that is none of your business.” I said trying not to sound rude.

“Well it is if some boy is-” He said before cutting himself off. We sat in silence for a while.

“What were you going to say?” I said now looking into his eyes. He looked away.

“Nothing.” He said running a hand from his face into his hair.

“What did Dylan do?” I asked. He looked at me angrily before standing up.

“Dylan left that hickey on your neck?” I nodded. He looked absolutely furious. I found myself smiling on the inside. I didn’t know why. Why was I happy that he was mad?

“He also tried to take it further but I had to stop him. We were outside.” He gave me a slight glare.

“So, you’re saying that if you were inside you would have had sex with him?” He asked. I shrugged my shoulders looking away.

“So, if we were to be indoors and I did what he had done. No, ten times better than he did would you make love with me?” I felt my whole body get engulfed with fire. I looked down but tried to keep my sarcastic tone.

“Who says you would be ten times better?” I said trying to make a joke of it. I was hoping he’d take the bait.

“I do.” He said then cleared my mind with a single kiss. I melted right then and there. He pressed me into the couch gingerly holding onto my shoulder. I felt like I was floating on air and dancing on stars.

I felt his tongue tickling my bottom lip and my mouth opened. He teased me by starting to move away but I grabbed his head pulling him back to me. Our tongues slid against each other’s and his hands roamed down my arms to my thighs. I was wearing jeans and they were tight to me.

I could feel his every movement on my thighs. It was intense. I almost moaned into his mouth as he rubbed my inner thigh. His head snaked down to my neck. He bit my neck lightly making me hold in my breath. He licked my neck sending a shiver down my spine before he sucked.

Hard.

I bit my lip not letting the loud moan escape from my mouth. My breath was quickened as my hands roamed his chest. The thought of me having my hands on Dylan before escaped my mind.

“You would look ravishing on my bed.” He said making me shiver yet again. His words were enticing me more and more.

“I would just love to.” I said in his ear weakly. We heard footsteps coming towards us and he got off of me with a red face. He sat beside me again as I bent my head down. I held my hands on my knees.

Oh dear lord, I had just said that I would have sex with my teacher.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you want to comment.
=] :p XD
I plan to write one soon.