Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

Death has no name.

When I got home my father slapped me hard across the face. I had just put Maybell to sleep in my room and I was downstairs about to make something to eat. I was in too much of a daze still thinking about the way Marc had kissed me.

“What’s that on your neck?” He asked now holding me by the chin. I thought about what the heck he was talking about. That’s when I remembered that Dylan had left a hickey, but had Marc?

“It was Dylan.” I said not wanting to get Marc into any trouble. He was still my teacher and I wasn’t quite sure what had really happened still.

“Are you sleeping around with him?” He said sending down a glare.

“No.” I said being truthful. If only I had more time with Marc and we had been alone I bet we would have slept together.

“Well, I’ll show you how to disobey your father.” He said then threw me onto the foyers floor. I felt a pain in my elbow when I landed. He yanked my by my hand as he fumbled with my pants buttons. I felt my breath quicken and I felt sick.

“Stop!” I yelled for the first time in my life. He actually did stop. For a second.

“Who the hell do you think you are yelling at?” He said then slapped me. I was going to bruise later. He got my pants off and towered over me. I began to cry and I tried to push him off of me.

“Dad stop!” I said in a choking sob.

“When this happens, I’m not your father.” He said as he painfully inserted himself inside of me. I screamed at the pain. I couldn’t stop the tears and the noise of aches.

All of the feelings I had before left and I was just filled with emptiness. He left me laid out on the floor. His woman had left earlier I could have only guessed. It was only me and him with Maybell.

I wanted to die. Just curl up and die. I wanted to leave, so badly. I could already imagine the millions of pills that I could have slithering down my throat and out me to an uncomfortable rest.

I thought of Maybell, who would she have? She did have Dylan’s parents to look after her now. I could finally die in peace. Maybe once the pain stopped I could take some pills and just die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Aww after such a good time.
=] :P XD