Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

My grandmothers name is Millie.

I had returned to my horrible dwelling and it was worse. My father took to calling me a dumb whore. My grandparents told me what I had done was foolish and I shouldn’t have put myself in danger. Even though my grandparents were watching Maybell I stayed home. My father was being emotionally abusive, physically abusive and sexually abusive. He would first call me a, big fucking whore, then he would slap me around for a while before forcefully stripping me down.

I told Marc not to come over anymore. I would cry every night. The worst part about it was the Marc didn’t ask why I had said do. I couldn’t even get in touch with Dylan. My father had taken everything except clothing from me.

One day my father had me by my throat choking me because I had stabbed him in the leg with the fork I had been using to cook.

“You stupid little bitch! If your mother was alive she would want you dead.”

“If my mother was alive, she would have killed herself from the pain of being with you!” He held my neck tighter and I could hardly take a breath in.

“Oh, please kill me. I can’t stand to see your face anymore!” I tried to yell out before he threw me on the kitchen floor. I held my throat as I started up again.

“I bet my mother didn’t die of cancer. She dies because she couldn’t stand you anymore!” I yelled at him. He bent down and choked me on the floor as he started to strip me. I slapped him but that didn’t work.

“What, are you scared Peyton?” He said in a cruel tone. With everything I had I spit in his face. He hit my head on the ground, I started to feel lightheaded. I think I heard bells but that was actually the fire alarm. My food was burning.

My father looked up as if deciding whether to save the house or get pleasure. He knew that once he let go I would run to my room and stay there. In the end he let go to put out the fire. I ran to my room and stayed there until it was time for school.

I was going in today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
=] :P XD
I got an iPod touch for Chistmas :) I actually typed this chapter on it.
Hehehe it so rules.