Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

Hitting isn't an answer.

“So, why did you tell me not to come over anymore?” Marc asked as he drove me home.

“I didn’t want you to see me like this.” I replied back as I curled up in his passengers seat. After our moment he noticed all the bruises. I didn’t really tell him how I got them but I imagined that he already had an idea that he knew who gave them to me.

“I want to talk with your father.” He said suddenly.

“No.” I replied sternly. He ignored me and continued to drive. When we got to my house he got out opening the car door for me.

What a gentleman.

He walked me to the house door and walked in first without permission. He sat on my couch looking angry with his arms crossed. He looked mouth watering when he was not angry with me. I resisted the temptation to walk over and try to start something in my living room. I shut and locked the front door leaving him downstairs. I checked my e-mail and wrote Dylan that I would like to see him soon.

Right after I sent the e-mail the front door opened up. I went downstairs slowly seeing Marc and my father shaking hands.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Rider.” My father said with his working smile. Marc didn’t smile back.

“I came to see why Peyton had bruises on her neck.” He said plainly.

“She was with her boyfriend the other day. I could only guess they got in an argument or had sex.” He was lying through his teeth. He was the only one I had seen in days.

“Well, I have reason to believe that it was you that did that.” Marc said back with venom in his voice.

“You are saying that I would harm my own daughter?” My father said. I could see that he was becoming angry. I took a step backwards on the steps. Marc was right on point.

“Yes, I am.” He said then continued. “You are aware that even though she is an adult, you can still go to jail for assault?” My father gritted his teeth.

“I did nothing to my daughter. I would appreciate if you left my house and did not return.” Marc sent my father a glare knocking into his shoulder as he walked past. He saw me as he went to the door.

“See you in school.” He said. He looked like he wanted to kiss me goodbye. I watching him walk out and to his car. As he was about to drive off he waved. I waved back to him. I shut the door putting my head to the door.

I didn’t know when I was going to see him again. I just knew it wasn’t going to be for a while. The second I moved away from the door my father got me from behind with a punch. The whole rest of the day he beat me. No screams could make him stop. I was lucky that he was too tired from hitting me to do anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD