Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

His relatives are nice.

It was Christmas. Nothing was hung up in the house, no tree and no presents. Well, not for me at least. Maybell was with us and she kept touching my bruises. I think she was doing it because she thought it was funny to see my flinch. She whined about Mar. I sat in my room most of the time now. I couldn’t stand being here.

I locked my door when I was home. He had stopped trying to get in as well. I heard women coming over now. It was what he should have done in the first place. Instead, of using his daughter to cure his sexual frustrations.

I went on my computer and checked my e-mail. Dylan said that his family wanted to see Maybell. I went on AIM and saw he was on.

“I have no car.” I typed to him. It took him a second to respond back.

“I’ll come and get you then.”

“You have a car?”

“Yeah, I’ll go to your house. See you soon.”

“Just take Maybell, I look horrible.”

“You can’t ever look horrible.” He said then signed off. I shook my head turning off my computer.

I dressed nicely trying to hide my facial bruises. My neck only had a purplish tint but the facial ones were really bad. I got Maybell dressed in her cute outfit and gathered her things together. I wanted her to say with them for a while and packed some extra things for them.

When I heard the horn for us I ran out with her and her bad. I didn’t even give my father time to ask me where I was going with her. I was happy to see Dylan smiling in his beat up car. I was even happier to see he had listened to me and got her a car seat. I strapped her in and told him to drive.

After she was situated I climbed into the front seat and buckled myself in.

“What happened to you?” He asked looking me over at a stop light.

“Sure not a flight of stairs.” I mumbled under my breath.

When we got to his grandparent’s house his relatives there all loved Maybell. I tried to stay in the background but they kept coming over and asking me questions. How I picked the name, what she was fed, what she loved doing and the weirdest one, if she ever sneezed pooped.

Unfortunately, that had happened.

They were polite enough not to ask about the bruises and I was thankful for that. At dinner I felt like I was with family again. His parents even kid around calling me their daughter. If only I was their daughter and Dylan was just my dork of a brother.

They took Maybell for the night and Dylan drove me home. When we got to my house I felt like dragging it out.

“Can’t I just stay in here?” I asked looking at him sadly. He smiled leaning over planting a soft kiss on my lips. I half responded back.

“What would keep up preoccupied then?” I smiled a little with a laugh.

“I’m not up for round two with you, yet.” I said flirting with him. He laughed kissing me on the cheek.

“See you soon.” He said. I smiled getting out of the car.

I did love Dylan. He was a sweetheart when it came down to it. But did I love him enough to actually enough to let him back into my heart. As well as my pants?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD