Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

Are Swiss army knifes swiss?

When I walked into the house I didn’t even get to the steps when my father ambushed me. I couldn’t even scream because his hand covered my mouth. My entire back straightened out in fear.

“Where the hell did you go today?” He said in an angry voice. I wished so much for Dylan to just turn right around and see if I wanted to talk some more. I wished anything would stop him. Why couldn’t one of his little hussies be here today?

I bit his hand and he let go of my mouth but not my entire body. He grabbed something from his pocked and put it against my throat. I stayed in my place beginning to hyperventilate.

“You need to learn your manners.” He said in a growl. I closed my eyes and tears started to come out of my eyes.

God… I did not want my blood splattered everywhere. I didn’t want to die. Not this way.

“Get undressed.” He said in my ear letting me go. I fell to the floor crying. I put my hands to my face. I couldn’t stop.

“Hurry up.” I could hear him unzip his pants. I cried harder.

“Why!” I yelled into my hands. No answer was said and for another countless time my father violated my body. I felt like an empty shell of a person now. I felt like I was empty. I had enough. I was not even human anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD