Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

The name of the supermarket is SuperQwik.

It was after winter break. Not like it mattered. School schedules were changed and I didn’t see Marc often. He was friends with my new teacher of one of my new classes. I just stared a lot now. No thoughts passed through my mind.

Marc tried to speak with me one time and I just stared at him. I said something then walked away from him. I only remembered some feelings of loneliness, it was such a familiar feeling. I didn’t cry though. I felt like all my tears had run out.

When I saw Dylan I felt nothing. I just had causal conversations with him. My bruises had all went away and I couldn’t even shut my door anymore. My father had taken my door off the hinges. Like I cared.

He saw me naked before hadn’t he?

I did school work, went home and rarely did it changed. I saw Marc outside of school one time at the grocery store. I was getting food for the house and I bumped my cart into his.

“Peyton.” He said in a surprised voice. I looked at him feeling an inkling of feelings unburying themselves.

“Sorry.” I said then started to move my care and he grabbed onto it quickly without notice. He let go just as quickly.

“We need to talk.” He said.

“You want to break up with me?” I said not meaning to use humor. He gave me a small smile.

“We aren’t going out are we?” He said, I almost let the corner of my mouth turn up in a smile.

“I almost miss you.” I whispered to myself being partly truthful.

“You don’t miss me.” I could hear the pain in his voice. I almost didn’t care. But that horrible feeling of love made me.

“I do.” We were silent after that.

“Can you wait for me after you shop?” He asked then touched m y hand lightly. I looked at his hand and noticed that a wet spot was on his hand. My face was also stinging with tears. I wiped my face with my sleeve and nodded my head sucking my lip in.

I felt the slightest bit warmer now.

I didn’t realize how cold I felt before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD