Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

This is an ending chapter.

I had accidently slept at Marc’s house. Nothing happened but I did sleep in his bed. His sheets were silky and soft. I was cuddled next to him and he held me the entire night. When I got home I had nowhere to hide. I went to my Gran’s house and stayed there the next night.

When I got there I asked them to please say I had slept there the night before. I think they could still see the remains of some bruising and they said they would tell my father that. I was happy that Dylan’s mother and father had Maybell and that my father hadn’t.

I told Dylan to bring her over to my grandparents and when he did I felt weird. I had known Dylan forever and loved him. I still sort of did. Now that I was an item with Marc it wasn’t like before, at least I sort of was an item with him. When Dylan went to kiss me on the cheek I moved away.

“What’s the matter? My breath smell or something?” He asked trying to smell his breath.

“No, it’s just… I have someone.” I said looking away. He seemed to freeze.

“Why?”

“I really like him.” I said twisting my fingers in my hair. He grabbed my shoulders tight and I winced.

“I thought you still loved me.” He said looking at my face intensely.

“That hurts.” He let go looking embarrassed.

“Sorry. What does he have that I don’t?” He said keeping his serious demeanor.

“He acts his age though he might not dress it.” I said in a low voice.

“I do act my age.” He said raising his voice. I moved away from him a little.

“Can we talk some other time, when I’m not near my grandparents?” I said feeling a little frightened.

“Okay.” He said then turned around getting into his car. I waved him off before going back in. I slept over their house again and my grandmother drove me to school in the morning.

When I got to school I looked all over for Marc. When I found him I had to hold back the feeling to run up to him and kiss him. He saw me and smiled. He looked really cute in his glasses. I went through all my classes with a bit of a pep in my step.

I went home that day and for some reason my father didn’t come home. I packed a bag for just in case and tucked it under my bed. I slept peacefully in my house for once. I was happy.

The next day my father was home but he left me alone. I was glad. I went to school. Flirted with Marc a little. Played with Maybell Talked to Dylan about us. In general I felt…. Really good. It wasn’t until February that I had a bad day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
And beware.
This is, like the title says.
An ending chapter.
So get ready for the end in a couple of chapters.
=] :P XD