Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

My heart does ache.

On Valentines Day I was alone. Marc had promised his sister that he would go out with her to a singles speed dating thing. Marc couldn’t tell his sister that he was with his student for obvious reasons. I was sitting at home and alone. My grandparents had Maybell and my father was out. As I checked my e-mails I saw a message from Dylan.

It was sent a couple of minutes ago and he asked if I would go out with him and his friends. I wrote him back that it would be nice. What the hell was I going to do anyway? He picked me up and drove to his friend’s house.

We were all sitting on their deck and they had beers. The girls were drinking wine coolers or some other fruity smelling stuff.

“What can I get you sweetie?” One of his friends said making me blush.

“Umm, anything sweet?” I said making them laugh. I sat next to Dylan on this bench and he wrapped an arm around me making me feel slightly uncomfortable. When I got my drink I could smell the alcohol. I swirled my finger around before sticking it in my mouth to sample it.

“Oh, looks like she’s ready to start something.” One of the girls said then laughed her head off. I just smiled a little before chugging the drink back. Not even the sweet taste could take the burning away from my throat and nose.

My head started to feel lighter. I kept having drink after drink. I felt so out of it. The world was so multi-colored and beautiful. I did puke when I got back to my house though. Dylan had to hold back my hair. I brushed my teeth as I went back downstairs to see Dylan.

He was lounging on the couch with his eyes closed. The moon was over his face and I remembered what he looked like in the moon light that night that Maybell was conceived. I walked over to him crawling over him. My mind went blank as I kissed him lips. He opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around me.

“Someone is frisky.” He said then laid me back on the couch. He undressed himself and me before pushing himself into me roughly. It hurt like I remembered but I was too zoned out to think. I started to think about someone else but I couldn’t remember until I felt the yank that Dylan had done to my hair.

I remembered Marc. Marc who had loved me and I loved him. The Marc that cared about me and I cared for. The Marc that I was currently cheating on.

“Dylan! Get off!” I said pushing on his face to get him off. He just grabbed my head tight and his moans of finishing off reminded me that we hadn’t used protection.

“Shit!” I yelled pushing a now weak Dylan off of me. I got up stumbling and crawling up my stairs to the bathroom. I stumbled into the bathtub and turned on the water. I took a quick bath and tried to clean myself up. I cried the whole time realizing that what I had done was completely idiotic.

When I was done I got changed and called Marc. When he picked up he sounded drowsy.

“Hey, what’s going on?” He asked. I could hear his sheets moving around.

“Can I come over?” I asked not bothering to hide the tears in my voice.

“Sure baby. I’ll wait downstairs.” He said, I felt a stab in my stomach. We said our goodbyes and I went downstairs. I saw Dylan still naked on my couch. I almost threw up again.

“Get up!” I yelled smacking him on his back. He woke up in pain rolling onto the floor.

“Get dressed you are sleeping in your car tonight.” I said throwing him his clothing.

“We make love then you kick me out?” He said stumbling as he got his clothes on.

“That never happened.” I said then threw him out when he only had his pants on. I locked my door and started on my walk to Marc’s house. It was a quiet walk but when I got there I was happy to see him open the door.

I wrapped my arms around him giving him a kiss. He was half asleep but responded back and shut the door behind me. We continued to kiss for a while before he picked me up bringing me upstairs. He placed me gently on his bed kissing up my neck. I felt special and, dishonest at the same time.

“Marc, I have something to tell you.” I said arching my back as he bit my neck.

“What beautiful.” He asked sliding his hands up my sides. I grabbed his hands placing them down.

“I did something really stupid today. And I am still drunk, right now.” I said running my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me with a glare.

“Who got you drunk?” He asked now crawling over me.

“Dylan’s friends.” I said, he made an angry sound as he gripped his sheets hard for a second.

“What happened?” He asked softer now. He started to pull of my shirt.

“Something really bad, I really regret it. I couldn’t remember who you were.” I said pulling my shirt back down. My body felt disgusting even after the bath.

“That’s always bad.” He said giving up on trying to undress me but still stood over me.

“I did something really bad.” I whispered averting my eyes from him. He moved away from me sitting on the bed.

“I don’t even want to know.” He was looking away from me.

“I had sex with Dylan.” I said in a low voice knowing he had heard me. “Unprotected.”

I couldn’t see his face but I knew I had upset him. My heart was pounding. My stomach churned. I bit my lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=O :O XO