Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

I want to run to California.

Marc was sleeping peacefully, it was already noon and I knew I had to get home. I got dressed leaving him a note that I would see him later and that I loved him. When I walked to the front of my house I saw Dylan was not here. He hopefully sobered up before going home. I saw my fathers car on the block too.

I had an odd feeling in my stomach as I looked at the house. It made my stomach hurt. But then again just thinking about him made my stomach hurt. I walked in the house and everything was silent.

It was all too silent.

“Father?” I said looking in the living room. He wasn’t there. I went upstairs checking his room and the bathroom and he wasn’t there either. I checked the garage and then looked o the kitchen. He was sitting there. Elbows on the table, holding up his head.

“Dad.” I said getting a little closer. Everything smelled normal, so he couldn’t have been dead.

“Peyton, where were you?” He said not lifting his head. His eyes were red from lack if sleep and he was wearing his work clothes from yesterday.

“I was out with a friend.” I said feeling like I was trapped in a corner all over again.

“Why didn’t you call and tell me?”

“You took my cellphone.” I said making him slam his fist on the table.

“Don’t bull shit me!” I jumped at his booming voice.

“I’m sorry.” I said frightened.

“Oh, you’ll be sorry. I come home, sit on the couch. Find some sticky shit on it. What I come to find out, it’s fucking semen.” He said now jolting up. I bit my bottom lip taking a step back.

“That’s all an accident.” I said near the kitchen opening.

“Well, there is going to be an accident.” He said making my heart catch in my throat. My body pounded with premonition. I turned on my heel and started to try bolting out of the house. Regrettably, I lost my balance. I dearly rued that.

As soon as I fell my father got me like a lion attacking an antelope. The only difference was that he didn’t beat me physically like a lion would have. At least not until after he finished.

I knew it was coming. I couldn’t stop it. I knew I was worthless. I knew I was nothing. I knew bruises were going to show. My arm might have been broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second to last one.
=[
Prepare for a sequel.
I might need help picking a title though.
Please please please aim me as soon as possible.
I need help.
Appledipxo is my s/n.
=] :P XD