Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

My grandparents love me.

I went to school. I didn’t want to deal with a court hearing. I ignored the dreamy male teacher that had seen so much of me.

“Nice to see you joining up today Miss.Mercy.” He said moving his squared glasses down his nose. It was oddly sexy.

“Don’t talk to me.” I mumbled under my breath and looked down the whole time. My hand had started to shake again. I think it was nerves. I couldn’t stand to be in close proximity of people who were nice to me. I just knew they were going to betray me. Some way, some how.

During class he ignored me to some extent. I felt tired. I had stayed up all night taking care of Maybell. I fell asleep until a little after school was over

“Peyton, get up.” He said.

“No. I’m too tired.” I said turning my head.

“Don’t you have to get back home?” He asked.

“If I go back home, I’ll be partly back in hell.” I said now getting up.

“Is it because you have a child?” I quit packing my things and looked up at him.

“Don’t you dare talk to me about her.” I said getting into his face. I pushed the rest of the things in my bag and hurried to the door. I turned back around quickly before I exited.

I didn’t care if he was a teacher or not.

“She’s the only thing that keeps me going in the morning. If it wasn’t for her I would have already killed myself.” I said then ran off.

I wasn’t going to school for the rest of the week. When I got home I dropped my stuff off then drove over to my grandparents house to pick up Maybell. They might not have liked that I had a child but they would watch her for me. They only knew that I had sex with Dylan.

When I got to their house I didn’t even get Maybell, I fell asleep on their couch. I woke up to my father’s call. I got up and gathers Maybell quickly. My father would expect me home to cook dinner. I kissed my grandparents cheeks and left. When I got home I prepared Maybell for bed. I fed her than made dinner.

When my father got home he ate dinner than took possession of me in the kitchen.

I felt dirty, oh so dirty.

I hated myself.

I hated it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD