Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

I am a teenage mother.

I pretended I was sick. I didn’t want my father to see me today. He always left me alone when I was sick. Just so he wouldn’t get sick.

“Drink fluids and get well soon. I’m dropping Maybell off at Grans.” He said then went down the stairs. The good things about my father was that he genuinely cared about Maybell

I fell asleep happily. It made my entire day. I wondered what it would be like with Maybell. I would have probably already have died. Every time I thought about what my father did to me I got suicidal feelings. I just wanted this life to be over.

When I would think about my father touching Maybell if I had died I would get infuriated and want to live even more.

When I woke up from my sleep I was shaking. I had dreamed about my father touching me when I was small. When I tried to leave the bed I fell to the floor. I looked at the time and saw school was just ending. I pulled on a coat and shoes heading out.

When I took my first step onto the school premises the bell rung. I walked into Mr.Riders class and waited until it emptied out. I walked in and he was all alone.

“Peyton, you’re very late. Though it is nice to see you I guess.” He said then smiled.

“I just woke up.” I said sitting on his desk.

“Well I have to go to a meeting.” He said getting all of his things together.

“I’ll wait for you then.” I said making him raise an eyebrow.

“Why, you need more then two seconds of me?”

“Maybe.”

I waited until after his meeting and walked with him to his car.

“So, why did you wait after school to walk me to my car?” He asked throwing his things in.

“Can you say something witty and jackassed?” I said.

“Yeah, why is a teenage mother waiting for me?” He said.

“Because she needs some laughter.”

“Then she should watch Comedy Central and not depend on me to talk about her horrible outfits.” I felt hot anger burst onto my cheek and I stormed away.

“I hate assholes like you!” I yelled back to him. I heard him laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD