Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

His name is Dylan Merr.

I thought of Dylan today. The way he smelled of Axe and how his brown hair was long and raggedy. His lovely hazel eyes too. I missed his lovely muscular arms wrapped around me as we made love under the stars. I know he still loved me.

I know he does. I know he loves Maybell too.

Unfortunately, I went to school today. It was a nuisance as usual. Until the very end. That was because Marc was there and he smiled at me like always. Only problem was that I didn’t have the gusto to smile back. I was sad about missing Dylan.

I mean, didn’t he want to see his child?

After class I went home early. I picked up Maybell. Went home. I cooked dinner and stayed in my room. I fell asleep early and nothing hectic had happened today. It was just calm.

Well, until Maybell cried because she was restless at four in the morning. But that passed by at six in the morning and I drove her back to Grans. I walked to school from Grans and slept in all my classes except Marc’s.

I stayed after school today.

“Why didn’t you wait yesterday?” he said as he put his stuff in his briedcase.

“I had things to do.” I said playing with my hair.

“Don’t you have any friends Peyton?”

“Nope, I made them leave me.”

“After you had your little angel?”

“Nope, way before that.”

“Why?” He said making me stop playing with my hair.

“Just reasons.” I said then got off his desk.

“Did I say something to upset you?” He said trying to grab for my hand.

“No. You said something to make me remember what happens tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
I found something very interesting.
A guy reads my story.
Cool.
=] :P XD