Fall For You

Chapter Two

I woke up with Triston snoring right next to me. I slowly lifted my head and he jerked and woke himself up.

"Oh I am sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to wake you up!" I said.

"Oh...no its ok honey." He replied sleepily, "I woke myself up, I am just, out of it."

I pulled his head and layed in on my chest.

"Go back to sleep angel, we have 5 more hours, we have been sleeping for about 12 hours now, but your still exhausted angel!"

I glanced at the time, and damn we still had 6 more hours. I glanced over at Mike who was listening to his MP3. I slowly and carefully reached down and pulled up my backpack, and unzipped it. I pulled out my Ipod touch and then kissed Tristons forehead as he was drifting back asleep.

I put my ear phones in and looked out the window and watched the world fly by. My eyes started to drift back to sleep...

********************************

"Maddie. Maddie, angel. Sweetie, Its time to wake up!"

I felt someone gently nudge me and I grunted.

"Just five more minutes, Mom," I replied.

"Maddie, darling, you dont understand, we are home! At your new house!"

I suddenly realized it wasn't my mother who was talking, I jumped and I hit my head on the roof of a car.

"Ouch, oh fuck."

I heard a muffle of several laughs. I suddenly realized I was in a car, a car I had never been in. I was so out of it at the time, and totally unsure of my surroundings. The last place I remembered being was asleep on the plane.

"Maddie?"

I looked up and saw Triston and Mike looking down and leaning into the car.

"Baby get out!" he started laughing.

"But, how did I get here? I don't remember switching planes, or getting in here. I have no memory of it at all!"

They all burst out laughing. I just got a confused look on my face and slowly got out of the car.

"Maddie, don't look so confused, baby I just carried you around. Your pretty light, and I wanted you to get your rest." As he he said that he playfully poked me on the stomach and then after words he kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on angel, we will give you a tour of our house."

I nodded and he wrapped his arms around my waist and lead me into the decent sized house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there is Chapter Two!
I hope its ok so far.
Please Comment/Subscribe
and please let me know your thoughts!

Erika