Status: In Progress

Love Me Tender

Ice cream.

[Loreigh's POV]

Last night was the most amazing night of my life. First, ELVIS ARON PRESLEY personally asked me to go to his concert. Second, he gave me VIP access to his concert, saying I was his date. Third, he kissed me and took me out for ice cream. It was amazing. Fourth, after finding out I didn't have anywhere to stay, he invited me to stay at Graceland. GRACELAND.

I honestly don't know how this is happening to me. How could I be so lucky?

I got out of bed, I was currently in one of the guest room's at Graceland, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

While in the shower I started thinking about the things that happened after we left the venue the night before.

[FLASHBACK TO THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

"Where are we going?" I asked the man sitting beside me in the driver's seat.

"We're going to get ice cream."

I looked out the window of the car at my surroundings. Where are we? I asked myself. I looked around, trying to find a street sign. I squinted in the darkness, not being able to read anything. Finally, a sign.... Beale Street.

We're on Beale Street.

We're going to get ice cream on Beale Street.

Elvis pulled into the parking lot of a small diner and stopped the car.

"I think they're closed."

"I know. I called them this afternoon, they closed early so that we wouldn't get attacked by screaming women while trying to eat our ice cream."

"Oh." I replied, opening the door and climbing out of the car.

I walked around the side of the car as Elvis got out and locked the doors. We began walking towards the door to the diner and Elvis slipped his hand inside of mine, interlocking our fingers.

I blushed lightly and smiled. When we got to the door, Elvis pulled on it. The door was locked, so he knocked. A few minutes later, a woman wearing a cute little waitress uniform and an apron opened the door for us.

"Thank ya, ma'am." Elvis said to the woman as we walked through the door.

Her eyes did not leave Elvis as we walked to the bar and sat down. She just kept staring at him, but I don't think he noticed. The whole time she was staring at him, he was staring at me with a big goofy grin on his face.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, mirroring his goofy grin.

"You." He replied, touching the hem of my skirt and playing with it.

The waitress was still standing there, I don't think he noticed.

I whispered, "I think she's waiting to take our orders."

"Oh." he said, laughing, "Sorry. I want vanilla ice cream."

"And I'd like chocolate, please."

"All right, no problem." The waitress said, leaving us alone to go to the kitchen.

Elvis turned to me "Tell me mor about yourself."

"Okay... I - uh..." I stumbled over my words, knowing I had to be careful about what I said to him, I didn't need him to think I was crazy for talking about things that haven't happened yet, "Well, my name is Loriegh, I have a best friend named Frandy... she's really smart. Um, I don't eat meat, I like to read, I've never been in love and I adore chocolate."

He stared at me some more.

"Why do you keep staring at me?"

"I'm trying to figure out why you're so beautiful."

I blushed. A lot.


I climbed out of the shower and went back into the main room, going over to the closet. I opened it. The closet was full of clothes. Lucky me. I'd hate to have to wear the same clothes as yesterday.

I began sifting through the closet, looking for something to wear.

The waitress sat a two bowls in front of us. One bowl was full of vanilla ice cream and the other was full of chocolate ice cream.

I picked up my spoon and scooped a bit of ice cream out of the bowl and brought the spoon to my lips, just as I was about to put it in my mouth, Elvis grabbed the spoon from my hand. Before I could say anything, his lips were on mine for, technically, the third time that night.

This kiss was sweet. It tasted better than any chocolate I've ever had. He smiled into my mouth, slipping his tongue between my lips as he did so. He kissed me slowly and very, very thouroughly.

He pulled away and held the spoon that he'd taken up to my lips. I opened my mouth and he put the spoon inside, feeding me the ice cream. I smiled as he pulled the spoon away, pecking me gently on the lips.

He dipped the spoon back in the bowl before bringing it back to my mouth and kissing me gently as he reached for the bowl again.

He fed me the entire bowl of ice cream like that. Giving me a bite and then kissing me on the mouth, tasting the chocolate.

He never even touched his own ice cream.


I pulled out a white shirt with black polka dots and a bright blue skirt. I tried them on, standing in front of the mirror. I put a black belt on through the loops in the skirt. I applied a bit of make-up and slipped on my black pumps.

*knock knock*

I walked to the door, and opened it. Elvis was standing on the other side. He had still not gotten dressed. He was wearing a pair of shorts and some argyle socks.

"Today's my lazy day." he explained, "Good morning, by the way."

He leaned down and kissed me gently.

"Good morning."

"Breakfast?"

"Please."

Elvis led me through the mansion, and into the kitchen. There was a woman standing at the stove.

"I got this, Mary. You can take the morning off." He said to the woman. She nodded her head and left the kitchen, Elvis took her spot by the stove.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love this chapter.

if you do too, comment me and let me know.

her outfit
Image