Status: In Progress

Love Me Tender

Omlettes.

[Elvis' POV]

I looked over at the table sitting against the far wall of the kitchen. Loreigh was sitting there, she was watching me. I must say that I enjoy her eyes on me.

I am currently folding a second almost completed omlette, filled with cheese and several types of vegetables. Just a few more minutes on the stove and it would be time to eat.

I let the omlette sit in the pan while I walked over to the cabinet, pulling out two glasses and setting them on the counter.

I turned back to face Loreigh, "Milk or orange juice?"

"Orange juice, please." she replied, smiling.

Gah, she's beautiful.

I made my way over to the refrigerator, and removed the pitcher of fresh-squeezed from the shelf, filling both glasses with the orange-colored liquid.

I picked up the glasses and walked over to the table, setting one in front of Loreigh, and the other across the table in front of my chair before going back to the stove.

I grabbed the plate that I had placed on the counter earlier in that morning, and put the now finished omlette on it.

I sat our plates down on the table, and then took my seat across from Loreigh. I watched her as she picked up her fork and cut off a piece of omlette. She put the piece in her mouth and swallowed it.

She moaned a little in her throat. I love that sound.

"El, that is so good."

I smiled, her words pleased the King, "Thank you." I replied, taking a bite from my own omlette.

"Damn, that is pretty good." I said, complimenting my own cooking skills.

"What did you want to do today?" She asked me, her omlette almost gone already.

"I thought I'd take you on a tour of Graceland. Maybe even go horseback riding."

Her smile widened, "That sounds fun."

"Good."

We finished our omlettes in silence. Our eyes rarely leaving each other.

After we'd finished eating, I cleaned the dishes and put them away before heading off to my bedroom to put on some clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short you guys.

I've been under a lot of stress lately, and this is the best I could do.

no comments=no more story.