Girl I Know

The Lust & Burning Desire

I walked out onto the platform, ready for dirty old drunken men to throw there high bills at me. My song came on, Scream, by Avenged Sevenfold. Avenged Sevenfold and I used to be great friends, then I really don't know that happened. I hopped on the pole and started to spin around. I took off my top and started to dance sexy, for all the old perverts. I fell on my knees and started to lean back, rolling my stomach, touching myself. There is all the money. I got on hands an knees and swung my head around, crawling to a young fellow. I grabbed his head, and started to push his face in my breast. To the part where M started You know I make you wanna screammm I got up and started taking my bottoms off. I climbed up the pole, as I'll hunt again one night, spinning around, as the song started to end, I spun all the way down into a split, then posed. The crowd applauded, hooped and hollered. I collected all the money, and went backstage. I changed into these jeans and this shirt. I walked through the club, and ran into a familiar face, my best friend, or used to be, Zacky.

"H..Hi." I stuttered out.

"El?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Hey Zack, long time, no see." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah, how ya been?" He asked me.

"Good, this is what I do for a living. A dancer." I said.

He nodded, "You did great. You put your tits in Syn's face." He finished with a laugh.

I laughed, "Oh shit. Sorry..." Long silence, until he broke it.

"So are you gonna give your best friend a hug?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him.

"I've missed you. I tried to call, all I got was, "Your number has been disconnected." So, I gave up." I told him.

"Yeah, about that," He laughed, scratching his neck. "Crazy ex-girlfriend."

"Oh yeah, that Gena?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah her, and now, we're together now." He said.

"Wow. She cheated on you, and your back with her. Why does that not surprise me?" I questioned.

I looked over and the guys came up.

"Ellie!" Jimmy hollered, picking me up, swinging me around.

"Jimbo!" I shouted, hugging him hard. He set me down.

"You danced great!" He told me.

"Thanks Jimbo." I said with a smile.

"You did really good munchkin." M said grabbing me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I liked the boob in the face El." Bri told me. I smiled.

"Sorry." I shrugged and hugged him.

"Where's Shorty at?" I asked looking around.

"Behind you Ellie." I heard Johnny's voice from behind. I turned and he hugged me.

"Wow, I am so happy. I got my guys back." I started to cry.

Brian opened his arms for me. I went to them, and cried, ruining my make-up.

"I can't believe its been 8 years since I've seen you guys. All happy. I'm so sorry that yal had to see me like this... naked." I cried.

All of them came together, and gave me a group hug.

"Don't worry about that El, you did a wonderful job. Maybe you should come with us, and you can dance for us." Zacky said.

I looked at him, "Really?" I asked studying their faces. They smiled, "Yes!"

"Oh my god! Really? Oh you guys, I love you all!" I said hugging all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was my newest story Girl I Know

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

GO TEAM ZACKY!