It's a Vampire thing

Chapter14

*William’s POV *

The night was cold the air hit my face as we ran through out the city streets searching for our next feed. My head had stopped while I was out here no pain…no names in my head nothing. I had a feeling Chloe might have been with the Hazed but they moved around so much I had no idea where they would be keeping her. All I knew was I couldn’t let Gabe bite her. She would be binded to him for ever and I don’t think I could go on living if that happened. Not saying I wanted to bite her myself but the thought had crossed my mind a time or two. I want her to be happy, I want her to live her life the way she wants to…I just want her to live.

“Bill over there!” Sisky pointed to two men breaking into a car.

“You two go I’ll stay back in the shadows I’m feeling a little dizzy” I stood there watching The Butcher and Sisky attack the men and bite deep into they’re necks.

I started to feel light headed and finally picked up on why I was. ‘William Gabe has me in his room please find me…I don’t know where I am’. The guys were right it was Chloe trying to contact me.

“Who Bill you alright you don’t look to hot” The Butcher said as he walked towards me whipping blood from his lips

“You were right…Chloe needs us”
♠ ♠ ♠
So i'm extremely sorry i havent updated in SO long...i was working on another story and wanted it to get finished and finally did so now i can write more and focus my time on this one.

Since this is my first Vampire story i want it to be AWESOME...

So to get more of you to comment i'm going to start doing shout outs after every post just befor i post my next update.i think i may have started this once before and stopped for some reason but it does mean alot to me when you guys comment.

SHOUT OUTS!!

trashy cigarettes: Thank you for your comment i thought ppl would love the whole Gabe vs William thing i mean who wouldnt hot vampires who happen to be Will and Gabe YUM!!

FineLine: I have thee most comments form you...so a BIG thanks for commenting your probably the one who keeps me going on this story cause i want as much feed back since its my first vamp so i hope you enjoy!

xoxo Readers