It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 17

* Chloe’s POV*

I still couldn’t believe Vicky. William couldn’t have given up on me…could he? It’s been 2 weeks maybe she’s right.

“Don’t sweat it” Gabe said as he sat next to me on the bed

“What? I’m fine” I lied

“You’re lying”

“No!?”

“Yes…I can read your mind member?” Gabe laughed as he pressed his hand against my face. I wasn’t uncomfortable with Gabe touching me anymore. He didn’t scare me…infact he treated me like a princess.

“Oh right” I laughed

“William was never the type to stick to something…I don’t mean to be harsh but it was only a matter of time before he’d stop” Gabe sat there and just looked at me…his deep brown eyes looked at me with passion. How could I not believe what he was saying to me?

“I guess your right” I agreed, everything was quite in the room and then we heard a huge crash!

“Umm Gabe we got trouble…you better come quick!” Ryland came running into the room the faster he was in the room the quicker he was out. Gabe’s face became worried and the air in the room shifted from calm to intense.

Gabe grabbed my hand and squeezed it “I’ll be right back…I’d say stay here but it’s not like you can really go anywhere. But PLEASE lock the door behind me if something happened to you I don’t know what I’d do” he seemed sincere so when he left I got up quick and locked the door.

*Gabe’s POV*

“I told you Gabe” Vicky was standing there looking at me with that stupid grin on her face.

“What the hell is going on here” I yelled as the rest of them stood there shocked

“Its Will, Gabe he’s out side along with the rest of them. They know she’s here” Nate said

This wasn’t happening I’ve had her for 2 weeks. He was not going to take her now there was no way he was getting in here alive. Chloe has just started to trust me he’s not taking her now.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys i havent updated for a while....

we went up to my grandparents cabin this past weekend to get away and part of my family came home on sat night. Well on they're way home the were about run off the side of a 500ft cliff by a boulder that hit the side of they're car. everyone is alright but it was crazy

i have a crappy/crazy life

xoxo Comments=LOVE

sorry if this chap is shitty