It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 18

*William’s POV*

“Hit it again!” I yelled to Sisky and Butcher who was now slamming a large dumpster into the side door of the building I knew had Chloe in it. The house of the Hazed.

“William are you sure she’s even here?” Ryan yelled from a window down the away from the door he was banging on trying everything to get the metal bars off of it.

“Yes I know she’s here…she’s stopped trying to communicate with me but I know its Gabe doing” as soon as I finished my sentence low and behold Gabe stepped out the door and behind him were Ryland and Nate.

“Can I help you Billy boy?” Gabe said with a smart ass smirk on his face.

“Give her to me Gabe!”

“Who pry tell are you speaking of?” He was lying

“Chloe Gabe don’t act like you don’t know who the fuck I’m talking about…give her to me” I screamed

“Aww Bill you’ve lost her already? Tisk tisk…I would of thought you’d take better care of your human than that”

“What are you trying to say?” I asked

“Come on Bill I know your not that stupid” he laughed

“You mean…you don’t have her?”

“Nope I haven’t the slightest idea where your warm blooded beloved is”

“I guess we were wrong” I said with a heavy heart

“Let’s go…” Ryan looked at me dumb struck

“NOW!!!” I yelled

“William you can’t seriously believe him” Sisky asked me

“Are you kidding I know that sack of shit is lying…we’ll just have to wait till he slips up and he will…Has Gabe ever let us down before?” I grinned

* Gabe’s POV*

I watched as Bill and his little follower walked away.

“You must be a bigger idiot than I thought if you think William really thinks you don’t have his human” Vicky said behind me

“MY human has a name Vicky” I turned my neck until it cracked

“And I know he doesn’t believe me…but I don’t care I’m going to have Chloe so far under my spell if she ever see’s Will she’d care less.” Vicky rolled her eyes and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
In light of HBO's True Blood season to being tonight i'm updating...

SAD thing is i have lost a bunch of SUBS and readers...this story must suck or i don't update enough (which its probably both)

This is my first Vamp story so i am having trouble writing anything but now with True Blood and other shows helping me i have some good idea's brewing. And unlike my other story this one i literally am writing and posting chapter by chapter....

So i hopefully will update more

xoxo readers