It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 24

*Chloe’s POV*

The night air pressed coolly against my face. I had the shivers as Gabe and I walked hand in hand back to the Hazed warehouse. I think he not only could read my mind but could tell I was cold because soon after I thought that he took his jacket off and wrapped it around my body trying his hardest to warm me up. It took me all I could not to think about what Hannah said to me about William.

“It’s alright Chlo” Gabe said suddenly but I knew just what he was talking about.

“What?” I asked dumbly

“Your thinking about the stuff Hannah told you, I want you to know it’s alright. Like I said I’m not keeping you with me against your will. It’ll hurt yes but if you’d rather be with him I could accept that” he finished as he stopped on the side walk in front of the warehouse.

“What changed? I don’t even know you much anymore. When I first met you I thought you were a prick and now all of the sudden something’s different” I was totally baffled

“I just don’t care as much, and I don’t mean about you. When we’re apart your all I think about. I just don’t care anymore about anything really” Gabe was biting his lip now looking down at his feet. I on the other hand was still totally confused.

“You wanna dance?” Gabe stretched out his arm and took my hand spinning me around then pulling me close before I could say anything.

“Way to wait for a response” I laughed

“I didn’t have to wait for you to answer out loud” he chuckled and I could feel his laugh vibrate though his chest as my head lay against his cold body.

I was comfortable here right here…Gabe’s movements were swift and clean it was almost a challenge to keep up with him. I apologized more for stepping on his feet then having any sort of Convo with him as we danced.

“Stop…shhh shhh just stop and relax” he said as his eyes met mine and he lifted me onto his feet. It was seriously like out of a movie it was that perfect. My heart raced as we moved and swayed slowly on the side walk. And as if the song that was playing in our heads ended Gabe gently lifted me down off his feet and we stopped.

“Thank you for that dance” he smiled

“My pleasure” I laughed and with that he brought his ice cold hands up to my face. I shivered and he pulled away.

“I should apologize for having you out here freezing to death, that’s the last thing I want”

“I wasn’t shivering because I was cold Gabe” I grabbed his hand and placed them where they were before knowing Gabe was going to kiss me.

“Your right” he pulled our faces close together and pressed his lips against mine. The passion of his kiss and touch totally made me forget his was freezing.

William who? I thought and Gabe pressed deeper into the kiss.

*William’s POV*

It was true…Hannah wasn’t lying to me. I never thought she was but I had to see it for myself. He had her they were there kissing. Something I had thought about night after night, my dreams of being with this girl looked to be over. This would be the point where my heart would feel like it was coming out of my throat if I had one. Her warm body wrapped in his jacket and his arms. They’re bodies pressed together. And the worst part was she looked happy. Happy to be with him, happy to be with the Hazed.

What was Gabe up to, I could never fully believe he wasn’t doing something, plotting something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks guys for sticking with me...i've been working tons and setting up my camping trip in Aug for the Warped tour blahhhh.

Anyways thank you again for reading, i've become torn between two lovers now and i wanna know from you who should she be with,or is it to early to tell?? lol i gotta get more William in this story!

William or Gabe?? that is the question

COMMENTS=LOVE

xoxo Readers