It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 25

*Chloe’s POV*

“Hey you two love birdies get a room” someone said from above us as we looked up I saw Pete sticking his head out the window of our room.

“Oh wait it wouldn’t matter I’m in your room” he laughed

“What do you want Pete?” Gabe asked with a grin on his face

“Gabby darling we need to go hunt…I feel weak!” He said as he placed his hand on to his forehead.

I laughed and looked at Gabe…

“Go babe! I’ll be alright I’m gonna go up to our room and sit on the balcony look at the stars and wait for you” I beamed

“Really are you sure, because I can make them go alone if you want me to. I don’t wanna leave you alone right now”

“I promise I’ll be fine go do what you do and I’ll be here waiting for you when you get back.” Again Gabe pressed his lips firmly against mine and we could hear Pete now joined by Patrick at the window making smooching noise. I could see out of the corner of my eye Gabe’s middle finger flipping them the bird and I grinned into the kiss.

“Alright Assholes lets go” Gabe said and soon enough they were gone.

It was my quite time in the house. Everyone gone hunting it was my time to get my shower in and freshen up. I grabbed a clean towel and made my way to the bathroom. Turned the shower on un dresses and stepped in. The hot water against my body felt like after you’ve been out in winter weather for a long time then you come in and wash your hands before dinner. As the hot water runs over then your body starts to tingle and in a way hurt. But in this case it was my whole body and it felt good. I finished up and was soon dressing in the bedroom. Suddenly I felt someone was watching me. I didn’t really pay much attention to it though. I felt safe here, I went down stairs and grabbed a hot cup of coco and proceeded to make my way to the balcony up stairs. As I stepped out side struggling with the large blanket I had ripped off the bed I finally came to my resting place on the lounge couch and sat down. I didn’t even get a sip of my hot beverage when I saw a shadow down below me.

“Whose there?” I stood up blanket still wrapped around my body

No one answered until I saw the figure step out from the shadows…
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!!!

i'm really hoping for comments this time i'm trying to prove to my subs and readers that i'm going to be more commited to this story it's now my only story i'm writing and plan on writing till it's finished!! And who really know when that'll be because i don't even know where i'm going with this.

i do however know what happenes in the next few chapters after this one because they have been written and saved on my comp...so if i see some comments you guys might just get another update tonight!!

Comments=LOVE ppl

xoxo Readers