It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 27

A few mins later I heard laughing from the boys coming back from they’re hunting trip. And on annoyed Vicky T…but when wasn’t she annoyed or pissed off.

“Man Vicky for a vamp you got man handled” Nate laughed

I stood up still wrapped in my blanket Gabe met my glance at the group with a huge smile.

“Shut up Nate…I only got tossed a few times against the wall.” She saw me looking at them

“Besides I like it rough” she put her hands on Gabe’s back and ran his fingers up threw his hair. I was not amused and when Gabe saw my face he pushed Vicky away fast.

“Aww Gabby poo you and I both know rough is the best way to have it” I knew she was not talking about hunting no longer. I stood there a min and then sat back down, as I went to sit in the place where I had been thinking I gust of wind blew and before I knew it I wasn’t sitting on the couch but in Gabe’s lap. He had a huge smile on his face.

“Hey baby, I didn’t really think you were gonna wait?” He looked at me with those deep brown eyes I couldn’t resist.

“Yup I did, like I said I was going to” I murmured coldly

I couldn’t help but think about what Vicky had said and Gabe’s face soon turned into a frown.

“Vicky was just being a bitch”

“You know sometimes it’s rude to reply to things I think” I moved over off his lap and hugged the blanket around me tighter now.

“What’s the big deal you know she says that shit to get under your skin” Gabe sat there puzzled

“Did you and her have something?” he just sat there

“Gabe? Did you?? Are you and her still…yeah know hooking up?” I cringed at the sound of that question. But who’s to say since he wasn’t going to be getting any from me that he was still fucking her. God knows what would happen if him and I ever went that far.

Still there was silence

“Fine don’t answer me” I shook my head and began to stand up to go inside when I felt an icy cold chill on my arm. Gabe grabbed me gently and sat me back down, everything with Gabe was gentle.

“Yes and No” he said his eyes fixated on my face.

“Wha?”

“Yes we did date and see one another and no we’re not hooking up any longer. It was a short fling” for some reason I felt sickened by this news but I also felt calm. Was he glazing me to keep me calm?

“NO…and I’m sorry for reading your thoughts again but I’m not doing that. Honestly I did that at first when I gave you the necklace but since then I haven’t even thought about doing that to you”

“I guess, I just, I mean, I don’t know…I’m confused. I’m just gonna go to bed” my head hurt so badly from all the thinking and the emotions.

“Night Gabe” I stood up and walked in the room closing the sliding glass door behind me.

*Gabe’s POV*

I was irritated at the way she acted. And it wasn’t like I repeated everything out loud about what she was thinking. I know William was here tonight and I know he put all these stupid thoughts in her head and I couldn’t have that. I had true feelings for her and I wasn’t going to let anyone fuck that up.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE...i can't believe how many readers i have a SUBS OMG you guys are great i dont even care at this point if i get comments i would just love to have a story that hits 10 stars and i'm on 8 so spread the word lol!!!

But one thing i would like to know is how you think the stories going...i'm so stuck on Gabe right now but i still LOVE william so comments on it would be cool too but i'm not pushing maybe if i do the opposite i'll get them. And i'm in a great mood i went to the Seattle Sounders game today and it was AMAZING

I LOVE SOCCER

XOXO READERS