It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 28

*Hannah’s POV*

I had wondered how the meeting with Chloe went between her and William but I didn’t want to ask.

“You ready to go hunt my dear?” Brendon came in the room

“Yup just let me grab my jacket” he laughed
“What?”

“You know you don’t need a jacket right?”

“Human habit I guess” I laughed and we linked hands and away we went.

On the way out the door William was coming in from seeing Chloe.

“How’d it go bro?” Bren asked and I was relieved he did because I wanted to know too

“You were right” he said looking at me

“I’m sorry”

“It’s alright, it won’t last long ether Gabe will screw up or she’ll realize he’s not the one she should be with”

“So what happened?” Bren asked again

“Well I showed up to find her and Gabe making out in front of the Hazed warehouse. He was charming her as usual then he and the rest went hunting and she was sitting on the balcony outside the room they share. So I approached her and we talked, she seems to be into him I guess but I still think he’s glazing her. She was mad at me for not coming sooner. I just don’t know anymore…one thing I do know is I’m not giving up on her I told her I’d be back and I know Gabe can sense she’s thinking about me. Sooner or later he’ll crack”

“You think she knows?” I looked at Brendon confused

“I think she might already know”

“Know what?” I asked finally speaking up

“Gabe and Vicky T used to date and I’m sure Vicky is NOT happy about Gabe being with a human” I wasn’t shocked at this news even if it was new to me. The way Gabe acted before him and Chloe feel madly in “love” with one another seemed to be his true side and that side just happened to fit in with the Vicky girl.

“So what’s the plan now boss?” Bren seemed overly eager and I squeezed his hand to try to shut him up.

“ well I’m going to continue to visit her until Gabe try’s to stop me then Chloe will see how he really is “ William said with a devilish grin starting to form on the corners of his mouth.

“Got ya” Bren laughed
“Alright well we off to hunt before the sun comes up” I said ripping Brendon out the door before he and William could plot anything else.

“Ouch what was that about?” Bren laughed as we made out way down the street.

“ Nothing you too were getting way to chummy about the whole plotting and giggling like school girls about what you were gonna do to the Hazed” I said with a pouty look

“Aww baby are you jealous because I wasn’t paying attention to you?” he teased

“No I’m just a little hungry that’s all and I wanted to get going before the sun came up” I lied, I wasn’t a mad jealous I just wanted to spend as much time with Bren as possible I mean I knew we had the rest of our long lives to be together but really who knows what could happen.

“Ohh okay!” Brendon again laced our fingers together as we walked side by side to find out first victims.

…………………………..

About an hour later and 2 feeds a piece we came to a park that over looked the city below. I sat down on the bench just staring out at the city.

“Why’d you stop?” Brendon plopped his body down next to mine on the bench

“I just wanted to admire the view…I used to love watching the sun come up when I was well ugh human?” I giggled

He sighed and I nudged him playfully. It didn’t bother me so much anymore that I was who I was now.

“You know we can still do that right…all we need is a good pair of sunglasses.” He smiled

“I know silly but it’s not completely the same”

“How so?”

“ well you never will get to feel the way the sun hit your skin and automatically warms you to the core or even how the light morning breeze brushes up along the back of your neck as you walk away from watching the beautiful sun rise giving you a sudden rush of Goosebumps” Brendon sat there motionless then spoke softly

“It’s my fault I made you the way you are”

“I’m not blaming you anymore Bren…if anything you saved me so I can enjoy this site for the rest of my life. And there’s no one I rather see this with than you.” I ran my hands threw his hair and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“I love you Hannah” he hugged me tight

“I love you too Brendon” and I truly did I finally found someone to love so much and he felt the same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!!!

SUB? READ? COMMENT?

i can't believe i'm on Chapter 28 already lol...and for now there is no sign of this story stopping

XOXO readers