It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 30

“Chloe” I heard someone whisper from below me as I sat out waiting for Gabe to return to me.

I looked down and not to my surprise it was William.

“What are you doing here?” and soon enough he was on the balconies edge

“Why so surprised I told you I’d be back”

“Well it doesn’t matter…Gabe knows” I huffed

“Oh I know…and I don’t care” Will smiled

“Well you should care”
“Why? Why should I give a damn about the leader of the Hazed carry if I came to see his girly meat” I was puzzled at the term

“Girly meat? What the hell are you talking about?”

“That’s all you are to him, he’s being nice to you so when it come time to have a snack that’s always around he has charmed you enough to let it be you”

“You’re an ass”

“I’m not lying to you. Do you really think Gabe loves you? Do you really think he cares enough about you? Cause I don’t I believe its complete bullshit”

“Your just pissed off he got me before you could…it kills you that you just let me walk away that day doesn’t it?” I rudely replied

“You know it will have to be something I’ll live with for now. But you’ll see Gabe’s true colors will come out and you wont like him” he stood in front of me with a smug look on his face.

“I don’t believe you”

“I’m not trying to make you believe me, you can believe what ever you want” he was so arrogant I don’t remember him being this way at all.

“One thing you can believe though” he hesitated and minute before he approached me. His face just inches from mine his eyes intensely staring into mine like he was reading every inch of my deepest thoughts and desires

“Chloe I miss you…and you are right not going after you that day. Letting you walk away from the one place I always promised would be safe is something I think about everyday” he placed his ice cold hands on my face

“But I’m not giving up; I’ll continue to fight until you can see that Gabe is just using you. I will continue to show up every night and I don’t care if he knows.” He traced his thumb over my cheek bone then grabbed my hand and kissed it softly

“Good night” with that he jumped down from the balcony and was gone.

I hated the feelings I got when he was around. To be quite honest I didn’t know what to feel anymore. Girly meat? Is that really all I was to Gabe, in a way William could be right I mean I know nothing of Gabe’s intentions with me. But if he really wanted to harm me wouldn’t he have done it already? And would he really just let me leave? Maybe it was time for me to leave this world I’d been living in so suddenly. I mean if I wasn’t in any danger anymore with the Hazed what was the point of me staying. But I don’t think I could bring myself to leave Gabe. He’s been so sweet and open about things in his life that I ask about but there are still some things I wonder.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of boy’s laughter again. It was funny to see these guys come back from hunting they were like playful little kids. I stood up to see Gabe waltzing along in the front as usual with a big smile on his face. He had something in his hand but he was still too far to see what it was.

“Hey baby” he yelled up to me and I waved with in seconds he was standing next to me with his hand out in front of him making a knuckle around what ever he had in his hands.

“Pick a hand” he smiled

I touched the top of his right hand and he opened it…nothing so I touched the top of his left and he opened it to show a beautiful silver heart pendant.

“I ugh thought you might like if for your necklace I gave you” in the middle of the pendant was one single pink diamond. It was gorgeous…

“Gabe I, I don’t know what to say?”

“You don’t have to say anything” he un did the necklace around my neck and slid the heart onto it. It slid into place next to the Hazed pendant and he re placed it around my neck.

“William’s wrong you know, I don’t mean to pry in your thoughts but this whole Girly meat he’s put into your head is so far off from how I feel about you” I turned to look at him as he grabbed my hand and placed me on the couch.

“And if there’s anything you want to know about my past ask me Chloe for you I’m an open book. But there’s just one more thing I have for you” he disappeared into the room and came out with a blanket it had a cord hanging from the back and as he placed it around me I could feel the heat from it.

“You got me a heat blanket?” I laughed

“Yes I figure if your going to be sweet enough to wait out here night after night whether it be for just me or even to talk with William I want you to be warm” he wrapped it tightly around me again tucking it into the sides so no air could get through

“And plus you can have it for when we sleep, I know you say you don’t mind but I can’t stand to look at you night after night while you sleep shivering and with blue lips”

“Gabe you’re so…your so wonderful” he snuggled next to me and kissed my forehead

“Now ask me the questions you want to know…” he was right I had questions and I wanted to trust him completely even if I was thinking about getting on with my life else where.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY i've got a lot of readers and wow for me alot of SUBS
Thank you so much everyone this is great, but sadly i have not gotten any comments in like the last 5 chapters and i dont want to do it up i'm not updating until i see atleast 2 comments...

I didnt really wanna do that but i thought since i've been updating more i'd see more comments and with 40 something subs it makes me a little sad that i havent seen not a 1!!

BUT i do wanna THANK YOU guys for reading. I was struggling with this story but now i have hopefully a good path of what way to go.

William vs. Gabe and right now i'm kinda about Gabe what do you think????
LET ME KNOW!!!

Xoxo Readers