It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 33

We had looked at 3 different places before I decided on the last one. And when I say we I meant William and I. yes he was still with me I guess when you’re a vamp and you wear sunglasses out in the day light as long as you’re not directly in the sun a lot you can be out more or something along toughs lines. I didn’t really care, the place I picked was down the street from Gabe’s and close to my new job I was offered as I walked out of the Starbucks. The manager of a record store was looking for someone to close during the weekdays and I fully took him up on his offer.

I start at Airborne Records store in a week which gave me just enough time to talk to Gabe about my decision and get my place set up. I knew I had some money saved up in an account before my life changed suddenly. I needed to get a few things for my place. I got lucky with my apt it’s a one bedroom one bath. And the best part there was a balcony so if Gabe wasn’t too pissed about my decision to move I could sit and wait for him to visit.

“Well good luck telling Gabe about your place” William said as he adjusted his sunglasses and messed with his shirt. Something wasn’t right with him suddenly he became antsy and looked to be sweaty. He kept pushing his hair out of his face and leaned against the wall of my soon to be bedroom.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah…I umm should probably get going” he started for the door and soon stopped

“William? Are you alright…” I ran to his side and as he turned around I could see he was not okay and his body was burning hot. Something that completely caught me off guard.

“Will your burning up” I grabbed his arm but he pulled away quickly

“Chloe I need to get back to my place, I just wanted to spend as much time as I can with you but I’ve over stayed my visit. You might not see me for a while…I’m gonna need time to rest after this”

“William I didn’t mean for you to stay out so long”

“It’s alright I knew my limits I knew better than to stay out so long” he grabbed my hand a pulled me close his body was on fire as I hugged him tightly. The next thing I knew his lips were pressed against mine. Soon after in a flash he was gone.

I leaned back against the wall my lips still burning from the kiss we shared. What was he thinking when is he going to get it. I’m with Gabe now and nothing as far as I can see is going to change that.

Or will it?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys i suck...and this chapter sucks!!

its a filler i guess...its been like 105 degrees here in Seattle and i'm not used to it.

i hope i don't lose readers and subs cause my story is crapping a little bit...

Comments?

thanks guys for reading
xoxo