It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 40

“Vicky?”

“Hello pet” she glided smoothly over to the couch as I backed away in fear

“What are you doing here how did you know I was here?” I was beginning to panic now as I had nothing to protect myself with and no one around

“Oh I just wanted to pop in a see how you were” with in seconds she had me by the neck and pinned me against the wall.

“You smell scrumptious” her breath on my neck sent shivers through out my body and I couldn’t tell if it was because I was cold or scared

“I don’t know what William and Gabe see in you. You’re a fleshy, hot blooded, alive human…I don’t get it” I was starting to lose feeling and consciousness but was soon awaken at the words

“Well nether one can have you” Vicky had growled and shortly after I felt pain in my neck. As if sand from an hour glass was being drained I could feel my body going cold as he drank from me with no intention of stopping.

After she drank as much as she felt necessary to leave me suffer to death she dropped me like a sack of potatoes and heard he say…

“Gabe’s mine”

I opened my eyes covered in sweat and grabbed for my neck.

Nothing…no bite…no blood loss…nothing at all. That’s when noticed I was on the floor and the sun had came up. I couldn’t have dreamt that it felt so real. Ugh I needed a shower I had slept most of the day and I was due at my very first day of work in an hour.

*Gabe’s POV*

It was driving me crazy I knew Vicky knew something. I sat at the table with the rest of the boys in an attempt to get my mind off of Chloe we had started a game of poker. There was about 5 more hours left in the day light and soon as it was dark enough I was going to go out a try to find her. I missed my Chloe.

“Gabe dude what’s up?” Ryland asked from across the table

“Nothing man what’s going on”

“Are you folding? Calling? What are you doing?”

“Ohh sorry bro…I’m folding. I out my heads just not into it” I stood up and walked to my room. 5 hours, I had to wait and it was killing me…or I guess it would be if I wasn’t died already.

* Chloe’s POV*

My first night at work went well. I sold a lot of cd’s to be honest and I was feeling pretty good about it. Like clock work William was out side as promised. We walked back to my place slowly. Laughing and enjoying one another company. I wonder what would of happened if I hadn’t been taken by the Hazed. As we got to my place I went to unlock the door to go up to my apt.

“Wait” Will grabbed my hand and pulled me on to the side walk. He scooped me up in his arms

“Hold on” as soon as he felt I was holding on he jumped but all I felt was the wind on my face. It felt like being on a roller coaster and hitting a loop the pressure was intense.

“Hey you can open your eyes” he chuckled

I opened my eyes and suddenly felt nauseous but I realized we were on my balcony

“Whoa” I retracted my fingernails from his arm and jumped out of his arms

“Hey all I said was you can open your eyes I didn’t mean you had to get down” I laughed and pushed him playfully but he reached out and pulled me into a close hug

“Thanks for walking me home William” I said while our bodies were pressed up against one another

“No problem angel” he gently pulled me from the iciness of his body and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was so different from the other one this time his lips were like ice. But I didn’t stop him; I didn’t stop the passion that had built up from when we first met. I did just the opposite I pulled him closer, but all I could think about was how different it was from kissing Gabe.

William finally stopped and kissed my forehead and in another tight hug he said
“Good night Angel” and jumped from the balcony. Another night I watched him disappear into the night. And soon after I saw another figure appear.

“This is how it is?” Ohh no
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!

i still have no idea what i'm gonna do about Gabe and William...and Chloe ugh and i was going to make it into a sequel because i didnt realize how long this story was but i'm just gonna stick with one...i just wanna let you know there is no sign of stopping anytime soon...cause i still have alot to figure out and i wanna do something that will totally shock you guys...prob is i have to figure out what that is ha ha.

So if you guys have any idea's feel free to leave me a message in my inbox...

THANK YOU for all the comments i totally <3 you guys are kick ass

xoxo