It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 42

*Gabe’s POV*

“VICKY!!!!” I yelled as I came tearing through the house

“Whoa Gabe what’s up?” Nate asked

“Where is she Nate?”

“Up stairs”

“Get everyone down here” I barked and Nate didn’t hesitate to long before he was gone gathering everyone.

Soon enough I was joined by the rest of the Hazed including Vicky.

“Step forward bitch!” I snarled and she did nothing but grin

“What’s wrong baby” she ran her fingers up my arm. I ripped her hand from my arm and twisted it until everyone heard a crack.

“Ow Gabe what the hell?” she cried

“I know…about Chloe”

“So what?” she said as I threw her to the ground

“Do you remember what I said to you if I found out you knew something” she gave me a blank look as she held her hand

“Oh please you can’t possibly want anything with the fleshy” I winced at the word

“I want everything with Chloe, and you haven’t answered me”

“You’re not going to kill me Gabe”

“Your right…I want you out. Gone, find another group to be with I don’t want you here”

“You’re joking! All of this because of that human”

“Gabe maybe should just calm down and think about it a little more” Ryland said

“Oh I’ve done enough thinking and if anyone disagrees with me there’s the door I’m not stopping you” I pointed but funny no one stepped forward

“Leave Vicky now, and consider this a get out of jail free card because next time you wont be so lucky”

“This is bullshit…I came way before her” Vicky grabbed what little she had and left

*Hannah’s POV*

This was it…its not how I thought it would ever be. The only thing that I had dreamt about when I was little was finding the love of my life. The vampire thing was just a perk now because I get to spend eternity with Bren instead of till death do we part cause we’re already dead.

“Hannah you ready?” Will asked as he opened the door

“Yeah, hey William thanks for walking me down the isle. You must think it’s a waist for us to get married”

“No way it’s awesome and I’m happy to do it”

The music started playing in the distance and I knew this was it

“Let’s go Purdy bride” William helped me up and we linked arms. Soon enough we were at the end of the isle.

The decorations were beautiful a classic white with light peach and pink roses every where. Katy def had a calling in weddings if they were performed at night. I wore a simple silk gown it cut kind of low in the front. And the train hung hooked from the waist in the back just in the small of my back, it was a classic lace. I chose no Vail and my hair lay down over my shoulders in soft curls. I had a little bit of baby’s breath here and there but that was it. I stood at the end of the isle looking down at Brendon who was dressed in a black suit. No tie just very casual and he pulled off the look well. It was nice just to see the few people I saw day in and out and I wasn’t suprised Katy found a minister. My nerves were all over the place as we started to walk down towards Bren.

“You’re beautiful Kid it’s alright” William whispered
Everything up to the I do’s was a blur. All I knew was as soon as I stepped up there it seemed to be time to kiss and that was the best part. As we were announced Mr. and Mrs. Brendon Urie Katy was throwing little bags of rice to everyone to throw. I laughed at her enthusiasm but was grateful. Everyone threw rice and cheered and whistled.

“Are you ready Mrs.Urie?”

“For what Mr. Urie?” I asked confused as we stood out side our room

“You’ll see” he picked me up as if we were to walk over the thresh hold

“Close your eyes” and I obeyed

I could feel us step through the door…

“Open them” Bren whispered

“Oh my goodness” I opened my eyes and the room had tons of little twinkle lights on the ceiling. Candles were lit all over the place and there were rose petals all over the bed and the floor. But the best part was a hand painted mural of the park we sat at and watched the sun come up.

“I know you can’t feel the breeze and the warmth of the sun but I thought you’d like to see it a lot more than we actually can”

“Brendon I love it” I kissed him and closed the door. And with that we spent the first night as an actual married couple together.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!!

I hate september...it gets cold and rainy here in seattle and totally depressing!!

Comments?

xoxo