It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 44

“Vi…Vicky please don’t”

“Don’t? Don’t what? Hurt you bite you, drink you…Kill you” she said breathing into my neck sending goose bumps all over my body.

She had me now pressed against the wall with a hand full of my hair. Her other hand was digging into my back and she slowly twisted her fingers harder into my spine.

“Don’t kill you…don’t hurt you. You’re a stupid bitch” she through me across the room I could feel bones cracking as I slammed against the wall.

Pain instantly shot through my knee as it popped under the force I had hit the wall.

“You’re kidding right? You moved in on Gabe he was mine and you…oh you’re a piece of work you are. You couldn’t have just stayed away just went back to William” I started sobbing as she ripped me up by my hair again holding me face to face with her.

Warm liquid poured out of my head and down my cheek. Vicky’s senses went crazy as she breathed deeply getting every inch of my scent. She pressed her lips against my cheek and slowly ran her tongue up my face licking every inch of my blood and that’s when I knew she wasn’t going to just rough me up a bit and leave.

‘Gabe…William someone help’ I thought so hard the pain in my head throbbed even harder. With my luck no one would hear my please for help.

“Please, please Vicky you can have Gabe…if that’s what you want have him I wont ever talk to him again” I lied but I didn’t want to die I was in love with Gabe and with William but I knew it was wrong to string them along and if I got out of this I would have to choose.

“To late for that my fleshy human” I was now being drug to the balcony

“Lets go out side I know your calling Gabe and if he arrives I want him to see what I’m about to do to you” I sobbed she was going to kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers!!!

so many thing since i posted last...LIKE:

Finding out William has a daughter and is engaged WOW i dunno what to think lol
Gabe turned the beautiful age of 30 and has to be thee sexiest 30 yr old ever!
I missed a TAI concert here in Seattle which is a bummer but oddly i'm alright with that
I've began loving the shows Vampire Diaries, Cougar town and Eastwick
Halloween is around the corner and i LOVE that
And i went an saw Paranormal Activity and that movie scared the SHIT out of me lol

Here's a short but sweet update i'm determined to finish this story so i can focus on my other one and then finish that one. i tell myself everytime i'm only going to write one story at a time but end up starting another which i need to STOP hehehe ;)

Comments would be lovely i'm pretty sure i know how this story will end but even my mind changes in a sort quick sweet second SOOOOOO enjoy

xoxo readers