It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 46

*Gabe’s POV*

“Hey Baby” Vicky said

As William and I began to rush to where they were Vicky held her hand up…

“Ohh no, no you might not want to do that. I will snap her like a twig wait” Vicky lifted Chloe’s motionless body up for us to see and if my heart was where is used to be it would have sunk. Her color, her once vibrant illuminating color that attracted me to her so much was now gone. She was pale white…ghostly white and if it wasn’t for me being able to hear her precious heart beat slow down I would have thought she was dead.

“Let it take effect…soon she’ll be one of us and then what? Then what will you two do will you still fight over her. Cause she’ll be mine I’ve turned her” she dropped Chloe in one big thunk and that’s when out of the corner of my eye I saw William leap up for her but soon with in his grasp she slipped away…She was now on the roof.

“Just to let you boys know you can clean up my mess and do the dirty work. Once she’s grown a little into her new found umm thirst for the after life she’ll come back to me.” And Vicky was gone just like that.

“Gabe! This is your fault” William yelled from above as I soon joined him on the balcony

“My fault?” I had no argument he was right this started with me trying to make him jealous. If I hadn’t taken her she would have never been in this position.

“Yes I’m sure it is, but I’m too deep into this now to go back. Look William it’s my fault she’s in this situation but I didn’t force her to fall for me”

“Bullshit Gabe…she was scared vulnerable and you took advantage of that with your mind games and Glazing”

“I never ONCE glazed her and I could give a shit less that you believed me or not but I know and she knows what has happened between us.” I looked down at her lying in William’s arms. Her breathing was slowing as well as he heart beat. I knew Vicky had, had this planned for quit sometime I just wish I would have caught it sooner.

“Look we need to stop fighting and figure out where we’re going to take her to restrain her. She has only a little time now before she starts to turn and you know as well as I know that it’s too far for us to save her now. She’s gonna join us weather we want it for her or not.” William's eyes softened with the thought of this happening to her

*William’s POV*

I knew Gabe’s words were the truth about everything. Not just the truth about her turning but about him not glazing her. She actually fell for him and him the same with her and that pissed me off.

“I guess for her your place is closer” I scooped Chloe up in my arms

“My place it is”

We arrived to the Hazed warehouse following Gabe right in with no hesitations. Chloe’s body grew colder and stiffer by the min and it was only a matter of time before she was turned. I felt for her I remember being turned and the first couple days are the hardest.

“What the fuck is he doing here?” Suarez growled

“Back off” I barked

“Leave him…Chloe’s in trouble Vicky has turned her” Gabe scolded Suarez

I followed Gabe in to a room that had looked like where they had stayed.

“Lay her on the bed”

“She needs to be held down”

“Duh! Lean her against the head board and grab the other end of this rope”

“Rope in your room?”

“Just don’t ask and do it”

After a few mins we had her tightly strapped to the bed. It was a matter of time before she would wake up and it wasn’t going to be good.

“I’m going to go get Hannah she’s been through this”

“Good idea!” Gabe agreed and I could really careless

“Wait Will? What’s going to happen…if Vicky’s turned Chloe what’s going to happen to her?” Gabe sincerely seem worried

“I don’t know I guess we’re going to find out”
♠ ♠ ♠
Update....COMMENTS

i miss hearing what my readers are thinking

XOXO