It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 47

*Chloe’s POV*

My body felt like it was on fire…my heart beating faster and faster it felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. The worst was I couldn’t move my arms or anything. Oh god she’s killed me Vicky T killed me. Little did I really know how literal my thoughts were but technically I was still alive and dead.

“Chloe?” I heard a whisper

“Hey Chlo are you umm awake” I recognized the voice

“Gabe?” I mumbled low but he was still able to hear me

My body wanted to move I could feel it. My head kept saying ‘Chloe go’ but my arms and legs wouldn’t move. ‘Open your eyes Chloe’ I thought to myself they felt glued shut.

“Gabe what the hell is going on!?!?” I demanded my voice was now clearer and sounded…different. Higher pitched? My mouth was so dry it felt like a thousand salty cotton balls were forced in my mouth and after weeks of sitting there I was now allowed to speak. My gums were sore and I had this sudden thirst.

“Oh god Gabe I’m thirsty…I’m so thirsty. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh” what was wrong with me why was I acting this way. It was time I needed to force my eyes open I couldn’t take it any longer.

“Ahhhh” my higher pitched voice let out a cry as my eyes shot open leaving what would have been tears if they weren’t so dry. It left like ripping a band aid off your skin. But as soon as I opened them I saw the exact reason why I wasn’t able to move. And Gabe was just sitting there I couldn’t understand why. He just sat there across from me his face was blank.

“What the fuck Gabe why am I tied up? What have you done?” still nothing

“Say something god dammit what did you do to me?” I let out another scream

“I’m thirsty give me something Gabe I’m thirsty why wont you help me?”

“I can’t” Gabe finally spoke, softly like he was scared

“I…I don’t know how to help you Chloe that’s why I’m waiting”

“Waiting for what? Or better yet for whom?”

“Hannah” he choked out

“Hannah? Why the fuck are you waiting for her…GABE what’s going on. Tell me please” he again just sat there

“Please…I’m scared Gabe” I began to sob and that’s when I realized thirst, my voice, my eyes, my mouth hurt, and no tears oh god I’m a I’m a.

“Breath Chloe” Gabe suddenly was at the foot of the bed

“What have you done to me?”

“I’ll explain just as soon as Hannah and William come okay…please just try to relax”

Relax?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry readers...i've been sluffing. So busy with work and stuff going on in my life blehh.

That and somebody reported this story for bad grammer and spelling and it's kinda bummed me out. I do spell check on my microsoft word and everything checks out always or i would never post and to have someone report my story it kinda makes me sad.

ANYWHO...whats up with Chloe? Can you believe i've turned her haha

OKay my loyal readers i need and final vote... GABE or WILLIAM i wanna know what you think.

XOXO readers thanks for hanging with me