It's a Vampire thing

Chapter 8

My head was throbbing as if I was beat repeatedly over the head with a lead pipe. And from the last I remember and who I was with that could have been a possibility. I felt around to see if there was something I could grab to pull myself to my feet. My mouth hurt, my eye hurt maybe a little more on the right side then the left. My back hurt gosh my whole body hurt and I was so cold. Oh god they didn’t turn me did they? I remember what William said if Gabe turns me I’m stuck with him. I started to panic and felt around on my body I didn’t feel different…bite marks no. Ugh I wish I could open my freakin eyes at least one would be great. As I continued to search around for something to grab I finally was met with something cold it felt like a pole or something so I thought why not.

As I hoisted my self up I realized the “pole” I was holding was actually lifting me. This made me pry my swollen eyes open to see none other than Gabe. He was grinning at the fact I was holding him but I couldn’t completely tell due to my eyes he looked upset and a little sad.

“Oh my god let go of me” I yanked away and fell right back down again

“Have it your way mortal…you’re impossible” he laughed as he pushed me down and sat on the chair in the middle of the dark room. There was shattered glass lying on the ground and I held a piece up to revel my face was black and blue. They really must have beaten me with a lead pipe. It was bad enough that I could hardly recognize myself and that made me up set.

“Oh poor little mortal crying now awww tisk tisk my crew didn’t beat you with a lead pipe like your thinking my dear but they did have a little fun. To be quite honest I’m not too happy about it I wanted to play with you first” his body was gliding towards me now and he was biting his bottom lip.

“Stay away…please what do you want with me?” I sniffled as I backed away from the man that was thin yet some what attractive if he wasn’t such an asshole. As I pressed my hand firmly to the ground to slide my self across the floor my hand slid across the broken glass and sliced my hand wide open. Gabe’s senses went wild as his eyes grew wider.

“Ah mortal your blood smells even more intoxicating pouring out of your body as it does pumping threw your veins” he licked his lips now

“But ya know I still want you around in human form for now” he yanked my arm towards him and blew lightly on my wound his breath soothed the pain and suddenly the blood clotted the skin slowly closed up and the hole disappeared. I was in shock and it wasn’t due to the damage of the glass and my hand it was the fact that he has some crazy power to heal me.

“I didn’t heal you to save your life, I saved you so I can kill or possibly turn you later.” That’s right he can read my thoughts

“So my dear mortal while you’re staying with me you’ll be confided to my room. With a lovely chain ankle bracelet attached to the cement wall…we couldn’t have you running off to ol’ Willy woo woo now can we” I began sobbing all over again I thought it was rough living at Will’s with his crew but I could tell this wasn’t going to be fun at all.

“I have a fucken name you ass hole” I belted out as I spit in his face that was about a foot from mine his eyes were dark and hair just as dark as the shadows his minions were lurking in listening to our every word.

“Ouch that stings girl…you know when you spit it only makes your aroma more and more enticing” he ripped me up from the ground and we were off fast to another room in the warehouse. As soon as we took off we were in a nicer more old fashioned room which led me to believe this was Gabe’s room and my new home for god knows how long.

“Chloe this is where you’ll be staying” Gabe got close to me again and I could feel the icy coldness of his chest he stretched my arm out and kissed the top of my hand gently. He then took his hands and ran them down my sides to my thighs and I heard a loud clunk or metal on metal. As soon as I broke out of my trance I looked down and saw my shackle.

“This is for you my lovely” Gabe pulled something from his pocket which I was amazed he got it in his pocket to begin with his pants were so tight. He reached up to expose a beautiful silver necklace and right in the middle a pendent that I was assuming was they symbol for the Hazed It was amazing looking at hard to put into words all I could say was if I was to step into the sun with it people all the way to Florida could see me. My body wanted to move and refuse to accept this gift but his eyes glared at me and only made me long for his touch. He placed the necklace around my neck and slowly kissed my neck right under my jaw line. His cold lips sent shivers down my spine and all the sudden he was gone. He was way more suave then William and this trance thing he does isn’t going to help.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update...i'm getting more and more creative with this story so its flowing more natural now. I just typed out a bunch more chapters on my comp SO i'll up date more if i see more COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!

and SUBS to i cant even believe i have 10 THATS AWESOME

Thank you everyone for reading my very first Vamp story i hope your enjoying it!

xoxo