Prescribed Pills For Posers

OMJ.

So, like, me and Boba won this contest to meet the JoBros! So punk-rock! Anyway, I asked Boba to come around at my house so we can slit our wrists together because we're like so depressed. I mean, like, Nick J. left me! Oh-Noes! I miss him so much! O.M.J.! Anyway, where was I? Yeah. We were, like, slitting our wrists and then we finished and chose our super-duper-punk-rock-outfits. O.M.J.!

So after we chose these super-mega-cool outfits we drove to the venue, even though we're only 14. Like, who the hell cares? O.M.J., I swear, I'm so hardcore! Anywaay, we, like, arrived to the venue and there were like so many fangirls and stuff. Like, fakes! Eww, like, so not awesome. I can't wait to meet Nick! He's, like, my Edward Cullen! O.M.J.!

Anyway, the concert was like, awesome. Indescribably awesome, even though I only knew, like, 2-3 songs. WOOOO, this is an S.O.S.!! I'm like, so good at singing, I'm like, extraordinary. I have the best voice ever, like! So after the show finished, I, like, checked my wonderful make-up (Did I tell you how good I am with make-up? Like, O.M.J., I'm soo pretty, with or without it!)

So, we like, showed the pass to Big Rob, who is like, fat, he should like, go on a diet or something. Whateveer. So, we like, got in to meet the JoBros! Can you feel my excitement?! O.M.J.! I, then, went backstage (even though I've never been to that venue before, I, like, found my way anyway. Boba was, like, squealing. I was chill. Like, awesome!).

I spotted Nick, Joe, and.. ugh.. what was his name? Kevin? Yeah, him. Like, I forgot his name because we never hung out. He was, like, umm... busy. Me and Nick were like, BFF! O.M.J., they're so hot. I jumped up and squealed, and Boba did too. Her cheap extensions fell out though, so she like, cried and looked around for a razorblade. I was, like, pissed of with her because, like, she was grabbing all the attention! O.M.J.