A Theory

When It Started

WHEN IT STARTED

At the beginning of my life everything was like it should be... It was like a perfect world of happiness and fun..

But it was when I turned six I realized that it was all a lie and that happiness was something that came rarely for me. Life wasn’t really all that great.......

And as life progressed it just got worse. I realized fairy tales didn’t exist anymore..... Well they really never did, even though I wish they would come true for once.

Now im thirteen and life is complete hell! The world around me is like someone cloned the same person one-hundred billion times, they just gave them a different religion, skin color, and well body.

Their personalities are the same and the clothes they wear are almost the same as each other.

But then some where things went wrong in the cloning.. There were suddenly people like me.

The Rebellion.

We were the ones who though differently, wore weird clothes, and had different personalities.

Well the person who created all the clones got mad at the ‘’differences ‘’ and decided to make our lives hell!

That’s where I stand today!

I only work harder at being different and believing differently, and stronger than the clones!

But every day i put a mask on to camoflage the real me.

But lately it hasn’t been doing it job right.

And soon enough I decided not to wear the mask anymore. And the real me was released, and well that was my mistake!
♠ ♠ ♠
welll not much right now kind of haveing writers block..... but the next one will start the reall adventure!