Puppet.

An Arm For Coffee.

My eyes slide open blearily, almost dreading what lay before me. My brother had finally, with much begging on my part, gone home along with Tomo. I was completely and utterly ALONE. Just the way I liked it, it bothered me how they were looking at me with watery, sorrow laden eyes. God, just take me now! It was bad enough the whole world saw my “episode” and now my friends slash family would never leave me alone. My fingers crept along the sheets, feeling their irritating coarse fibers—need to get out of this bed, pronto. Kicking back the sheets, I gave a throaty heave and pulled myself into a sitting position. I tenderly stood, white hospital shirt and pants shuddering at the movement. I locked my fingers around the IV drip thingy and proceeded to walk out of the room—Ha, I look like a Grim Reaper with this thing.

There was a flurry of movement throughout the hospital; it was a wonder no one noticed that I had left my “secure” room. Giving a weary shrug to no one in particular, I started off towards the coffee area—need a dose of caffeine, just a little pick me up. I was actually making ground, if you call scooting three centimeters progress, before I heard a yell come from the opposite hallway…great.

“Leto! Where are you going!?” A familiar voice hollered irritatingly—Gerard, of course.

“I’m off to fucking Neverland! See you later!” I returned grudgingly, waving a hand behind my head—the hell he was stopping me.

“Dude, you need to get back into bed! You look like hell, seriously!” Gerard panted, having jogged up from behind me. He then proceeded to touch me—he TOUCHED me, Jared Fucking Leto…ah HELL NO.

“Don’t touch me,” I spat, shrugging off his hand.

“What’s with the hostility? We’re just concerned,” Gerard sighed, eyes falling to the familiar sorrow-look.

“I’m not host—wait, ‘we’re concerned’? Who else is with you!?” I asked, eyes frantically widening as I grabbed his shoulder tightly.

“The rest of MCR, duh. Just relax,” Gerard cooed, patting my hand. Fucker.

“I’ll relax when I’m dead, go away. I’m having a shitty day partly due to some ASSHOLE who told my brother I was using, thus leading to my lack of a job at this moment,” I scowled, lips tightening into a scowl.

“You’re not out of a job; the label is still willing to keep you, Leto. Just get help on your problems. Anyways, I never told him anything—he just assumed,” Gerard informed, picking at a finger nail.

“Well, a candy in a box of explosives!” I said sarcastically, throwing up my hands in emphasis. This however turned out to be a bad idea, for I toppled into Gerard—how embarrassing.

“Whoa, easy there! Come on; let’s get you back to your room, Leto. The guys will cheer you up,” Gerard grunted, wearing his trademark goofy grin.

“Fine, but only because the coffee here sucks and I’m tired. But that’s the ONLY reason I’m going with you,” I muttered firmly.

Please someone kill me, I hate group “fun-time”. Wonder if they have anything with sugar? Mmm. Will they just stare at me or act like nothing happened? Haha, they don’t care…or do they? Hard to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've decided to see where this goes, if it sucks I'm going to let it fade away.
Enjoy it anyways! xD

Comments= Awesomeness. :002: