Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

intro.

Mikey’s pov!

So Gerard and I are walking to school. Lucky us, we get to go to school. Why the hell must summer be so short? We had so much fun and now we have to go back to hell were we will both be beaten every day. Gerard has it worse though. I have friends. I have a girlfriend. Gerard has no one but me. Don’t get me wrong my friends are always nice to Gerard. They all like him and always offer him to join in. Gerard just feels like he doesn’t fit in with them. He feels like there my friends and he would just get in the way.

Gerard hasn’t always been like this. He had friends. He was very liked. He would always be out having fun. But not anymore. Gerard came out. He’s gay, which is totally fine with me because I always thought he was. But people stopped talking to him. They started calling him a ‘fag’ and other hurtful words. He lost all the confidence he had. He was always so brave and would stand up to anyone, but they all ganged up on him. How can you stand up to a whole school? The answers you can’t.

But Gerard needs a friend. He needs someone, other then me, to befriend him. He won’t even talk to people. It hard to get him to even say hi to Alicia, my girlfriend, and he loves her. So that’s my plan for this year, get Gerard a friend. Or at least get the old Gerard back. The Gerard that will talk to people and have fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
short little intro to ze story...
get why gerards all unliked i guess or something.
ill update if and when i get a few comments or subscribers